January Board Game - Progressive Word Scramble!

AngRoCamp

This is a FUN one ladies!! Here are the details and rules. We'll get rockin' with it tomorrow (January 3rd) so stay tuned for the first puzzle!

Progressive Word Scramble

Here's how it works. The object of the game is to correctly guess a boutique item by solving clues and unscrambling letters we give you. Each day you are given a letter or several letters of the name of a boutique item as well as a clue. You won't know how many letters are in the boutique item name until it is complete. We will keep giving clues until a correct guess is made. The designer's name is not included as part of the puzzle, and the word "collection" is not included as part of the puzzle either. Letters from any other words in product names (such as "biggie", "brush", or "transparency") may be given as part of the puzzle.

Here is an example:

Day 1 Letters: i

Day 1 Hint: I'm oh so pretty

Day 2 Letters: t n

Day 2 Hint: I know you'll love my soft reds, and blues, and greens

Day 3 Letters: u o i

Day 3 Hint: It was so nice of Angie to give me some flowers

Answer: Angie Briggs Intuition Collection

Be the first to answer it correctly here in this thread and win a $5.00 to the boutique! You are only allowed ONE guess per daily clue, and you are only allowed ONE win per month. When you make your guess, you MUST link it to the boutique item you are referencing.

We will play the game daily during the entire month of January. When a correct answer is given, the new puzzle will start the following day.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This really sounds like fun - but after the stars (all those riddles) hmm some of you know how bad I was for that, by George I will give it my best shot though - there goes the chocolate resolution - oh well I hadn't commited to that silly ole resolution anyway! :disappearing-smilie:

Oh my ... I am so bad at this kind of thing. I'll give it a try as I can but all of the December contests (and I did them ALL) completely wore me out. I'm really just glad it's not a posting contest! :D

I'm really just glad it's not a posting contest! :D

Amen, sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Zaz

I will second that one :)

So what you're all saying is you'd reeeeeeeeeeeally like a posting contest for February huh??? Noted! ;)

No, we're saying that we really need BINGO again. :D Thought I would make it clearer for you, Ang, since you seem to have a little trouble reading. :P

:D

~Zaz

Here we go!

Puzzle #1

Clue 1- I'm a little sassy

Letter- O

Remember you get ONE guess per clue. Post your guess (with link to the boutique item) here in this thread. We'll check the thread periodically to see if anyone has the correct guess. If no one gets it today, we'll be back with puzzle #1 clue #2 tomorrow :) Have fun!

Archived