January Board Game - Progressive Word Scramble!

AngRoCamp

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, is there some kind of parting gift for the 3 scrambled eggs!

Heidi, Katherine, and I should deserve something - we tried for 31 straight days and brought so much delight to this game and never ever won anything!!!

:dancingchicken::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken2:

Oh, Sheri - Princess of Blinkees, you must have some egg hanging around.... for us Scrambled eggs. I would wear that egg blinkie with honor...

Come on Sheri - I'll place the million in your kaboodle account. just look for it there. it will be there kind of like pay pal or something.

(didn't say a million what)

Congrats Laura!

And to the Scrambled Eggs-Good tries and I admire your persistence! See you at next month's game-which would be tomorrow, I guess! Which would also mean tomorrow is the new Scrapgirls Club-hip hip hooray!

Yeah Laura!! You made it to the "over easy" club ... you got the puzzle with "ease"!! He, he!!

Well, I can see I missed out on all the fun! I guess Debi, Katherine and I are scrambled ... I still don't get the game. He, he!! It was a fun month, can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. I will say if it is bunko I don't do good at that either. I was in a group for a coupleof years and only won once or twice ... I didn't even have beginners luck! So please tell me it is not bunko!!!! LOL!!!!

Here's to the scrambled eggs!!! :worship::congrats3: We did it!! We didn't win one game!! Yeah us!!!!! ;)

Bunko?! Oh, no. I don't know the first thing about Bunko.

Oh puh-leeze, puh-leeze don't let next month's game be a "searchin' for a pin head in a haystack" game. I've been a good scrap girl, I promise. I'm well acquainted with the boutique - I can recite all of the designers' 3 letter acrononyms by heart - I've created my kaboodle account - added tons to my kaboodle - & have shopped the boutique much more than my husband needs to know. So, sssssshhhhhh!

Ang, can you ask the powers-that-be in the crystal office if we might have an "over-easy" game next time? Just for the three scrambled eggs since we searched so hard? If our brains weren't scrambly before, they really are now. And I don't think my eyeballs will uncross & go back to normal.

Oh well.... nice try, huh?

But - WTG Laura! Happy spending, woman!

C'mon DebiLou & Heidi, let's go grab our spatulas, girls. February will be here in 3 1/2 hours!

Hey bring it on! I'm ready to play - no more eggs for me - January will be over in 3 and a half hours and we can see how well we can do at next month's games.

Hey girls, we can do it. You'll see, we will be the first 3 winners. Let's just show them.

But, whisper, whisper, maybe we should

1. know the name of the game on day 1

and

2. Really look at the rules since we didn't until the 21st of January

I kind of think that might of held us back a little.

Do you think?

Ok, so got it eggs, know the rules, name of the game - and if one wins - we have to help the other 3 - one for all - all for one - or how ever that goes... :banana::banana::banana::breakdance:

Now, go to bed and get some much needed rest, Feb. might be a leap year, but is still a short month - less days of playing time so night, night.....

:bedtime:

Alright, I made a siggie while waiting for the next clue. What do ya' think?

Oh, and Angela what are watsits? You know, the thing you said you were freezing in the playpark? I've never heard that word before. You can't sign off for the night - we only have 8 hours and 45 minutes left!

Katherine, My watsits, in yesterdays case were every bit that was sticking out from my coat - it was freezing here. but generally it is your "private bits" you know boobs etc - just use your imagination and you'll get the picture LOL.

I'm sorry I had to leave you but DH is up at 3.30am in the mornings.

Well done Laura :congrats3: ,

and I think I should well done to the 3 scrambled eggs who played really well over the entire month :respect:

Angela, And you will be with us next MONTH in Scrap Girl BINGO! Starts today - Fill out that bingo card and get it sent in PRONTO!!

You too, could be one of the first winners, now that neither Zaz, April or Sheri can win (yes, I know Sheri didn't win this month - but she could have if she tried, she's a good player), - but there are 3 great players out of the game..

We stand a chance.... Yipee..

Come with us Angela... You can do it..

Archived