January Board Game - Progressive Word Scramble!

AngRoCamp

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't lurking! I was trying to read all the chatter. It only took me about a half hour! Sheesh ... you chatty eggs!

And I would absolutely LOVE to make a TOD. Maybe the 3 of us should get together and start making a real doozy right now!!! Bwahahaha!

good luck today ladies. I don't think I will have time to play today. :( BUT I expect to see one of you scrambled eggs a winner!!! I'll check back if I can ...

Off to jog I go ... I need to jog not play the MB ... go jog Heidi, go, go go!!! :lol:

Yes, someday I aspire to be Heidi, Jog or exercise first, MB second..... I'll have to remember that!!! Heidi, you were going to be my Life style couch what happened to that !!! Oh, yeah, your a scrambled egg, you would forget that...

Ummm, Debi I MB first then jogged ... my proirities are all messed up! ;) Did you walk today?

No, Katherine, because I have the correct answer today which is:

ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Barbara

Ok, Ang, wake up little mother.... I know you have 3 kids to get off to school and you just got back from vacation and you do have a life, but we need you....

Good guess, DebiLou! That one wasn't on my list - but I checked it out & it looks good.

Oh, I forgot, the couple we go on most of our trips with - are Barbara and Ted - we've gone on several trips with them, we go to their house, they come to ours for just a couples get together, we see them at neighborhood parties, and they live 2 doors down from us. And, TED gives me all my free Ink Jet printer ink for both my all-in-one and wide print printer and all the 4 x 6 photo paper I could ever want, he gives it to me in stacks that are about a half a foot tall at once, and gives me about 25 cartridges at once. Oh, yeah Barbara - she is wonderful - a GREAT Friend....

Oh, and Heidi, she walks every morning - rain or shine, because Texas weather is better than where she grew up in England. But, she's lived in US many years...And, she really wants me to walk with her and another friend BARBARA......

So walk with her!! You can do it!! ;)

I wasn't lurking! I was trying to read all the chatter. It only took me about a half hour! Sheesh ... you chatty eggs!

And I would absolutely LOVE to make a TOD. Maybe the 3 of us should get together and start making a real doozy right now!!! Bwahahaha!

Noooooo!! You used to be one of us too!!! Remember the pain of chopping and chopping and chopping!!! Have mercy on us!!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

~Zaz

There's always hope Debi. Never give up hope! You just might get lucky. Remember ... if no one guesses today tomorrow will have clues until we get a winner. We can't spill into next months game, now can we?

Go Scrambled Eggs! You can do it!!!

Ok, I guessed, but I'm running out of hope on this game.

Maybe next month, I can win something! Besides, I'm jumping up and down with excitement because I got CS3 yesterday, and I'm so happy :dancingelephant:

Wahoo!!! How do you have time for games when there's CS3 to play with?;) congrats!!

My my ... them eggs are getting a little touchy. :P I think someone just better give her the answer or she just might reak havoc all over the boards!

Shari,

I love your siggie! I need to make one 'cause I'm getting tired of typing my name so much. =)

Katherine

Archived