How Do I Post My Layouts?

Guest rjmommie

Well, I have the same (almost) problem: I have for the challenge a layout and have it done into'general message board.....so far so good....but I don't know how I get the link (?)back to the challenges forum...... i tryed it for a few days , no result .........sorry for my english, I do my best and hope you understand it.

Help me please, Thank you

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I have the same (almost) problem: I have for the challenge a layout and have it done into'general message board.....so far so good....but I don't know how I get the link (?)back to the challenges forum...... i tryed it for a few days , no result .........sorry for my english, I do my best and hope you understand it.

Help me please, Thank you

Here are some general linking instructions which may be helpful:

1. Go to the page you want to link to

2. Highlight the address in your browser window at the top of the page (With my browser, I only have to click once in the browser window and it highlights the address)

3. Press Ctrl+C (this will copy the address)

4. Go to your post and type the words you want to be the link and highlight them

5. Click on the insert link button (to the right of the smiley face)

6. A box will pop up – just press Ctrl+V (this will paste the address into the box)

7. Click on Insert Link at the bottom of that box that popped up.

You will see what looks like a bunch of gibberish in your post, but when you preview it you should just see your post with your link text underlined. If you hover your mouse over the underlined text, it should turn purple.

8. Finish typing your comment and click the Post button at the bottom of the page.

If you find that you need to need to make corrections, you can simply edit your post(s) by going to the bottom right of your post window and clicking on the Edit button. Then you can delete incorrect information and/or add corrections.

Thanks! Teecee......it's done! The raison why it not works with me:.....I'm stack by the link (Now I know) the link on top of my browser.

I don't wait until tommorro...so i did it now........do you understand what i mean?....Now I can go to bed.

Lenie

Thanks! Teecee......it's done! The raison why it not works with me:.....I'm stack by the link (Now I know) the link on top of my browser.

I don't wait until tommorro...so i did it now........do you understand what i mean?....Now I can go to bed.

Lenie

Hi Lenie. Yes, I understand what you mean. I saw your post and link here and it came out fine. You've done very well. Pleasant dreams :)

Archived