Contest Winner Question

jennk

Congratulations to all the winners! It was like Christmas again going to the newsletter to see who had won what. I participated in the 12 Days Board game and thought there would be one winner selected from all who had entered. Instead though, I saw lots of winners- yeah! Question though- were there a set number that were pulled from all who completed the tasks or did everyone who finished get a little something? I hate asking but I worked really hard to get all the things completed and sent off. Since it looked like lots of people "won" I thought I would ask. Didn't know if I had done something wrong or if I just didn't win.

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to SGs for making the holidays a little more fun with all the cool contests and stuff.

I had asked the same question on the MB when doing the TOD as to when to expect the GC too, so don't feel bad. ;) This being my first time doing any contests, I don't know what to expect either.

Also, since we are on that "subject", I didn't receive my birthday "present" yesterday. Does "it" come on your actual bday or sometime around it? I am totally curious as to what it is after seeing posts for it. ;) So since we are asking questions, thought I would ask another one.

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend! We get to clean up after the storm that hit CA yesterday. We had winds up to 70 miles per hour. Lost 2 sides of our fence and we have our neighbors pine tree brances all over our backyard (Up to 6 feet tall and 3-4 inches in diameter). Fun day!! He, he.

I had asked the same question on the MB when doing the TOD as to when to expect the GC too, so don't feel bad. ;) This being my first time doing any contests, I don't know what to expect either.

Also, since we are on that "subject", I didn't receive my birthday "present" yesterday. Does "it" come on your actual bday or sometime around it? I am totally curious as to what it is after seeing posts for it. ;) So since we are asking questions, thought I would ask another one.

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend! We get to clean up after the storm that hit CA yesterday. We had winds up to 70 miles per hour. Lost 2 sides of our fence and we have our neighbors pine tree brances all over our backyard (Up to 6 feet tall and 3-4 inches in diameter). Fun day!! He, he.

Oh my goodness. I hope there were no damages from the wind storm or any injuries. I wasn't paying attention to the news of course....so wasn't aware of the windstorm. Yeah, clean up is not a lot of fun but ya know what...you can use this time to take pictures and have a blast doing the clean up at the same time.

Vaughnde

Also, since we are on that "subject", I didn't receive my birthday "present" yesterday. Does "it" come on your actual bday or sometime around it?
It may have been overlooked due to the issues with the Boutique and the delayed Club release. Just email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com. Sorry about the delay but the way I celebrate my birthday---well it's never just smashed into a single day, lol! so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I will say it was an interesting bday. I plan on scrapping the mess. Luckily the only real damage was loosing our fence. WE lost a couple of shingles, but other than that we were blessed. One of the branches from our neighbors house hit our sliding door in our master bedroom, but it didn't break the glass ... for that I was VERY thankful!! :whew:

FYI, I was a TOD winner ... I didn't know where exaclty to ask either, so I asked here.

Birthday presents are coming. Was going to work on them this morning, but had a HUGE power outage!!! And found my computers monitor just got fried. So im on the kids computer trying to pull it all together.. lol

angela

Oh Angela that's awful !!! But, as always you find humor in your circumstances !! I really admire that about you !! Hoping it all goes well for you today...

BTW thanks again for all you've done , you've done a great job with all those contests !!!! You deserve a great big :thankyou::clap::bighug: :bighug: :bighug: Well okay so there's more than one !!!!

I agree Angela! Don't stress about it. I am a big picture person ... if I can see the big picture, then I know what to expect. If I don't know what to expect, I have a hard time. Just the way I learn I guess, and this last month has been a huge learning experience for me!! I am getting "the hang of it" so to speak. ;) I am sorry about your computer ... I feel you pain/frustration! :mellow:

I just have to share ... I was cleaning up the branches out of our pool and back yard just now before the next storm hit. I thought I might be over exagerating about how tall the branches were at 6 feet ... no, not even close. My husband is 6' 4" and there were branches at least 9 feet tall. We were very blessed that they just blew in our back yard and did no other damage. God is GOOD!! :yippee:

Birthday presents are coming. Was going to work on them this morning, but had a HUGE power outage!!! And found my computers monitor just got fried. So im on the kids computer trying to pull it all together.. lol

angela

Got it Angela!! THANK YOU!! I had just put a brush set in my basket!! Yeah!!

Wow, Angela you do have a big job ahead of you and then with a power outage! We can wait, with all the TOD, BD's and other winners my gosh your list is bigger than Santa's. Did Ro give you a BIG raise this year - Yet! Or maybe a bonus check or at least lots of chocolate.

Thanks again for all you do! :thankyou:

Lol, dont confuse me with Angie :) I am not her, ... shes .. wow!!! and im.. well.. ya know.

Make sure, if you won a contest, to email hello@scrapgirls.com and let them know who you are (real name) what you won (which contest) and how much!

angela

Archived