Monday Challenge 01/07/08

AngRoCamp

In my ongoing effort to encourage people to stay "current", how about we tackle at least one of our favorite holiday memories from the most recent holidays! If you didn't take photos but had a great New Year's Eve, how about a lovely LO with lots of journaling? If you had a really special Christmas Eve experience but haven't scrapped it yet, let's see it! If you haven't scrapped lighting the candles on the Menorah then it's time to do it!

Let's see a LO featuring one of your favorite holiday memories.

Please post your layouts to THIS gallery.

HERE is my LO for the challenge.

I think this is going to be a real challenge! I've already scrapped so many Christmas/New Year's pictures that I may have to do a "re-do". But, I'll come up with something!

Good for you Ann!! As a standby challenge you can just scrap whatever the last photos are that are sitting in your camera :)

Hi Ang, hi everybody.

This was THE occasion to finally make my LO of our Christmas tree.

Our Christmas Tree

Important note: I have taken the idea to highlight some decorations of the tree from one of the SG Newsletters. If anybody remembers the designer. Please tell me, so I can give credit to her. I am going to have a look too.

By the way Ang, your LO is wonderful. Left you some love.

I've been working on this for a few days so I cheated a little for today's challenge.

Here's Mine

Journaling is a little hard to read for some reason: Here is what it says:

"After Dad died, JImmie found Dad's camera with a roll of film still inside. Jimmie had the roll developed. These were the last pictures taken of Dad at Christmas, 2005. It speaks to Dad's Legacy that his last photos were taken of Home and Family. Jimmie decided to bury Dad with his camera. Dec 07."

TFL!

Well, I tried & tried but although my layout loaded just fine, my list of materials did not ??????

I did an "Edit" and tried again - still nothing???

So If it's all right, I'll post it here and maybe someone who has a Gallery friendly Brouser can upload it for me <sigh>

The Best Gift of all was waking up the day after Christmas to see what God's hand had accomplished in our great outdoors!

I was unable to stop shooting!

Camera: Nikon D50; Software: PSE5; Background Paper: CFR_JLR_SchoolColors

Background photo of the Frost crystals after they began to fall to the ground. Corners also from our own Maple trees that day!

The deer (there were 3 - but did not get into focus until #2 came by) a special moment. All in all a special day!

So here's the L.O. and thanks for the challenge.

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/uploads/..._197_134076.jpg

CanJan

Archived