Embellishing Photos

I would like to print some smaller sized photos to use on hybrid type chipboard albums. The 4 X 6 photos would be to large, so maybe 3X5 or a tad smaller. I would also like to add some frames and embellishments to these photos. Does anyone have any suggestions for doing this, and setting up in PSE5? I would like to print at home, and get as many photos on a page as possible

Thanks for the help

Marty

Hi Marty, I use PSE4 on a Mac but I am guessing it is similar. There are several options. As far as getting as many prints on a page you may want to look into the "photo package" feature. I believe it is under the file menu ( I haven't done it in a while). Once you click on that you can pick different LOs, Like two 5 X 7s to a sheet or a lot of different combinations with smaller photos. You can choose a different picture for each space on the sheet.

The second thing to do would be to resize each photo to the size that you want by using image-resize. You can constrain the picture using whatever size you wish. Then, once you have resized all the pictures you want you can simply create a new, blank 8.5 X 11 document and drag on your resized pictures.

I hope that makes sense. I am not sure how much guidance you need with the resizing so if you need more help just post and I (or whoever else happens along) can be more specific.

Archived