Cool New Site For Wishlists

Hey guys! I just had to share about this new website I found out about. It is del.icio.us It is for "social bookmarking". What is that you wonder? I did too, but I have tried it out and it is cool! When you go to the website above you can register to get an account- free. Then you will install two buttons on your browser's menu bar. One button will allow to you add any page you might be on to your delicious list. The other button will allow you to view your list. As you add your bookmarks you can tag them any way you like. You can even tag them with multiple words. I have already looked through the boutique, click on several things I wanted and added them to my delicious bookmark list. I then tagged them with the word, wishlist. The beauty of this site is the bookmarks can be accessed from anywhere! When you create your account you will create your own web address to direct you to your bookmarks. You can even send this address to other people. It is pretty cool!

Check out the beginning of my bookmark list to get a feel for how it works. So far I have added a few scrapgirl items, some recipes I want to save, and some of my friend's blogs. I can now go to my address and access all my bookmarks. See what you think. I am a Mac person and so I wanted to find an easy wishlist things like my PC friends use. This is it!

Jenn's bookmarks so far

Archived