Sketch Crop Challenge

sprinklz

Well, first i wasnt going to come, lots of plans on Thrusday nights. Then 5 year old got physically sick. Shes been that way all day, didnt subside in the morning like usual. So... plans are all canceled. I'll need the sanity of a chat! lol

i think in the next few days we shall be in a sick house.

OOh, i have some photos of her when she was little and sick... maybe i can scan them! and use them tonight

lol

angela

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Thank you Marnie! Wonderful sketch! Hmmmmmm, now to find pictures for it!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Sorry I can't make the chat tonight Marnie. Im going out with girlfriends. Im so excited cause I get to go out without the kids and have some adult conversation yippee! Have a great chat and I will try and complete the sketch later.

Karen

PS Love the sketch and love your layout. Left you some love.

I love the sketch! It will add some interest to my album. Thank you lots and lots.

I need to run out and do the shopping first; it's almost 9.00am right now and I have to get the chores done first, then I'm allowed to play. Hopefully I'll be back in time. We'll see.

Great sketch once again - I think I'm seriously behind on these - I just saw one in my folder from NOV that I haven't done yet. This would be a great way to finish up my holiday LO's... I'll see what I can come up with in the next few days.

Thanks for the sketch!

Sorry i couldn't make it to the chat. I had a meeting (I usually forget about it so I had to MAKE sure I didn't forget this time!) I would have much rather been at the sketch chat though! I downloaded the sketch & hopefully will be able to work on it tomorrow! So far, all the LOs in the gallery are beautiful!

Thank you for the sketch Marnie, have already seen e few beautiful LO's. I'm going to look if I find some pictures. Couldn't make the crop, 3AM for me. A little too early or too late.

Sorry, I only popped in for a bit. DD will have a license by next year, then I don't have to keep running out all the time.

Lot of this going around. LOL DS has his permit and we are just waiting for him to be driving so he can take over some of the taxi service. It's incredible how many directions three teens can go in at once. I missed the chat but the sketch was fantastic, and wow, the layouts in the gallery are great!

Archived