January Swap Crop Updates

CRS

I just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing! If anyone is having problems, has questions, etc, you can post them here or PM me. Let me know if there is anything I can help out with. And please, let me know if you haven't gotten your photos yet from your partner!

Is everyone having fun? Anyone stuck or need help? I hope no one is too stressed or nervous. Remember, this is all for fun! Let me know how things are going!!

Edited: Feel free to add your links to this thread instead of starting a new one!

Here is a link to the gallery!

I'll be starting a thread soon asking for input on themes, times for the chat, frequency, etc, so think about your experience this time and let me know how you feel! Thank you so for participating in the swap! Everyone's layouts are stunning. I want to add them all to my favorites and scraplift them! And I need photography lesssons from you all!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe I can say I'm almost done with Janine's. Now, if it will stay the way it is, that remains to be seen. ;)

I only had a minute and this was the first post I came across to answer. :D

Okay, I think Daddy is off to the chiropractor, so I'm back on duty! *waves*

~Zaz

I have all the photos and journaling. I have one LO all planned out, but its still in my head. I have the whole weekend to myself , DH is away and most of the kids are off to friends houses for the weekend. Tricia is staying home to help me out !!!! So, my plan is to get them done this weekend. I'm really excited about this, its alot of fun !!!

Rec'd my partner Canyon Momma's photos needed to use my DH's yahoo email since my roadrunner one stated the email was too large anyone else have that problem?

Hope she rec'd mine...

I am working on What I feel is a very special LO ... I'm using some great new products for the first time, and if I do say so myself I like the look...

well back to work.

I have so much to work with, Caroline's pictures are just gorgeous - I finished one LO today and worked on another one. Also, sent her my journaling (had forgotten to do that) haven't heard yet if she's received it or not. Have one that I started from last Tues. - I'm stalled on it, but seemed to find a breath of fresh air today. I hope she likes them!

Musta missed a post (even thou i worked way to much these past 2 weeks) so sorry partner I havent really done much to be friendly & Vaughnde I am sorry please forgive me.....I do have 5 layouts that i stayed up alot of nights trying to get 1 that i like & I am almost done too.

How many are we suppose to do? I will pick 1 but just wanted to make sure.

So sorry

Caren

Musta missed a post (even thou i worked way to much these past 2 weeks) so sorry partner I havent really done much to be friendly & Vaughnde I am sorry please forgive me.....I do have 5 layouts that i stayed up alot of nights trying to get 1 that i like & I am almost done too.

How many are we suppose to do? I will pick 1 but just wanted to make sure.

So sorry

Caren

No worries...just do what you can and as far as I know we can do as many as we want. I will work on yours tomorrow. I will keep in touch as much as I can. You do what you need to do and make sure you get plenty of rest...we don't need you sick now do we??!!

:disappearing-smilie:

I finished Zaz's layout on Saturday night - the same day she sent me the photos! I have a couple of changes I want to make tonight but that's normal. The saying is "It isn't over till the fat lady sings." I think on SG the saying is "It isn't over until it's in the gallery." and even then.....it's digital so it's always a work in progress!

I have thoroughly enjoyed doing this layout for her! Can't wait to show it!

I worked on Amanda's LO the other night. I think I am happy with it. I'm not looking at it for a day or two and then will decided if I really am happy with it. I hope she likes it. It is a little stressful doing a LO for someone else, but it is fun. Her pictures were very pretty.

I've completed 1 LO with Julie's pix. Working on #2 - it's 2/3 through. I know EXACTLY what I'm going to do for LO #3!!! I'm so excited to get to use that action (i've never used it before - just waiting for the perfect pic I guess)!

I don't know how many LOs you expected but I just can't help myself! Julie's pix are so clear & colorful I couldn't choose just one!

;)

Carla, Carla, CARLA!!!

OH MY GOODNESS! I just finished my swap crop layout and my inner critic is screaming for excitement! I have never done something I just adored before! I can not wait for all of you to see it. I designed an embellishment and omg! I am so excited to show HugesRanch (Linda) so badly....when can we start posting...does it have to be on the 25th?

:)

Archived