Thursday 1/24 Challenge

angelaNussbaum

Alright, so ... i forgot! Forgive me! I spent most of my day away from home. I just knew i needed to turn the computer on early this morning.

So, my challenge! Are you ready... hold onto your mouse.....

Grab your favorite soda!!!

Yes i said that. LOL. Look at your soda's Graphics. What does it look like? I bet you already know where im going. Use your soda to inspire your next layout.

My soda, the new Diet Dr Pepper: Cherry chocolate is my choice. I will have my layout asap!! But till then, here is my label, in case you want to use it!

My Layout: Darling Princess

Dont forget to post your layouts in this gallery!!

OOO- I want to do this challenge! I love Diet Dr. Pepper - but haven't seen the one you like Angela! I love chocolate so I'll look for it later today! As for the challenge - I think I know what I'm going to do ....

This is an awesome inspiration....would be good to go back to those classics too from years past like the 1960's for soda inspirations...for the rest of you...do a 1960's or whatever year you want soda classics search on the web.

Vaughnde

Thank you all for your kind comments!

That dr pepper just came out! You can only get it in diet around here, which is just fine with me.

When you open it... it smells like chocolate!! its so good!

angela

"Oddball Inspiration Challenge" this sounds like it could become the next, newest regularly scheduled challenge! lol

I'm not much of a soda pop drinker, but I'm thinking of my fav coffee brand... ummmm. Interesting. lol

LOL it is! Every 4th Thursday I'll put up something odd that can be the source of how you do your layout!

angela

Alright, so ... i forgot! Forgive me! I spent most of my day away from home. I just knew i needed to turn the computer on early this morning.

So, my challenge! Are you ready... hold onto your mouse.....

Grab your favorite soda!!!

Yes i said that. LOL. Look at your soda's Graphics. What does it look like? I bet you already know where im going. Use your soda to inspire your next layout.

My soda, the new Diet Dr Pepper: Cherry chocolate is my choice. I will have my layout asap!! But till then, here is my label, in case you want to use it!

My Layout: Darling Princess

Dont forget to post your layouts in this gallery!!

Great Job on the Challenge Angela, And my very Favorite sode is Diet Dr. Pepper - but just plain. LOVE IT. Drink it everyday - no coffee or tea for me...

I'm with you all the way, Debi Lou, Diet Dr Pepper is definitely the drink of choice around my house (although my husband is DYING to try the Diet Cherry Chocolate!) Angela, your layout is so awesome, I am totally intimidated to try this-but I will give it my best shot. This challenge is just too fun to pass up!

I'm with you all the way, Debi Lou, Diet Dr Pepper is definitely the drink of choice around my house (although my husband is DYING to try the Diet Cherry Chocolate!) Angela, your layout is so awesome, I am totally intimidated to try this-but I will give it my best shot. This challenge is just too fun to pass up!

Melanie, dont be intimidated!!! The sky is the limit on how your soda can inspire you. heck, you could do something like take the green from a sprite can! or you can take the lettering and try to recreate it... You do not have to make a layout to look exactly like the label... i just usually do the hardest, thats how i am! lol.

Give it a try!

Angela

Oh boy! I can't wait to do this one! Anyone who knows me knows there is always a Diet Pepsi beside me! I'm not kidding, I can easily drink 1 to 2 six packs of 24 ounce bottles a day. I have a serious caffeine addiction, I'm kicking the nicotine addiction first though after my Chantix gets here (this will be the 2nd time around, I have no desire to be "unzipped" again!).

I love blue and silver together so this should be fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived