Atc Crop Sunday Night

PatBowman

Hi Pat, and everyone else!

I missed the crop, but still wanted to do the ATC. So, here's mine "Queen of Hearts":

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=42412

Pat, are you going to an exchange of all the ATC's when the challenge is over? Hope so, would love to receive copies of everybody's! They're awesome!

-Autumn (AKA Catsrul)

PS: This looks more grainy than it really is. I guess it's 'cause I reduced the ppi to 72. Anyone have any suggestions on how to make it look better at this res, let me know! Thanks!

I missed the crop, but still wanted to do the ATC. So, here's mine "Queen of Hearts":

Pat, are you going to an exchange of all the ATC's when the challenge is over? Hope so, would love to receive copies of everybody's! They're awesome!

-Autumn (AKA Catsrul)

PS: This looks more grainy than it really is. I guess it's 'cause I reduced the ppi to 72. Anyone have any suggestions on how to make it look better at this res, let me know! Thanks!

Autumn, try uploading a larger copy at 72 dpi. I think I resized mine to 5 by 7. Looks cute, but I would love to see it better. :)

I made mine the 2.5 x 3 size but changed the resolution from 300 dpi to 200 dpi. And, then saved the file as a medium file size. It uploaded fine as it was a small file. Of course this was the flattened image the .jpg file.

Normally, since we create 12 x 12 files we do have to lower the resolution to 72 to be within the file constraints of SG's but since this was small, just change it to 200 dpi, and you won't have to resize it the rest of the image. The uploaded file is well within the constraints of the SG file limitations.

I made mine the 2.5 x 3 size but changed the resolution from 300 dpi to 200 dpi. And, then saved the file as a medium file size. It uploaded fine as it was a small file. Of course this was the flattened image the .jpg file.

Normally, since we create 12 x 12 files we do have to lower the resolution to 72 to be within the file constraints of SG's but since this was small, just change it to 200 dpi, and you won't have to resize it the rest of the image. The uploaded file is well within the constraints of the SG file limitations.

If I had thought if that, I wouldn't have had to resize. Next time, I'll know. :)

-Autumn (AKA Catsrul)

Left you some love in the gallery Autumn. As for resizing, here's how I did mine. I created the original at 2.5 x 3.5 at 300 ppi. When I resized for the web I changed the resolution to 72 ppi and then changed the longest side to 600 px. It seemed to work fine. As of right now we are treating this challenge like a digital share with our cards uploaded in our own gallery - and not exchanged. I will let you know if we get permission to exchange later. Thanks for playing!

Archived