Photo

Magazines!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 goofyemt96

goofyemt96

I don't need spellcheck i need a new hand!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,537 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 07:35 AM

I went to a Farmers Market over the weekend and they were selling all Memory Makers, Digi Scrapbooking, Creative Keepsake magazines..Even picked up some Photoshop magazines.....For like 2.50 -3.00 Each.....I think i have all old copies of of Memory Makers now...Although i tend to read more of the DIGI scrapbooking....But just thought i would share....So if you have farmers markets near you and they sell magazines!! Take a gander....Especially old issues!!!
Posted Image

Save the money!!
My Gallery Spread the Love

A good cheerleader is not measured by the height of her jumps but by the span of her spirit. ~Author Unknown

#2 MaryJo

MaryJo

A Scrap Girl and Lovin' it!!

• Members
  • 7,722 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 08:46 AM

Thats good to know. I don't know if ours sells magazines, but next time I go, I will look for them... Thanks Mary
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 CRS

CRS

Scrappin' with CS5

• Welcoming Committee
  • 29,705 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:37 PM

I never thought to look there for old issues. I'll have to remember that next time I go! Thanks for posting this!

#4 lorac

lorac

She Who Walks In Snow Without Shoes

• Members
  • 14,188 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 02:25 PM

Thanks for the tip. Next time I"m in Santa Monica on a Saturday morning, I'll check out their Farmers Market. I'm always looking for older issues of some magazines and anything relating to PSE5. Still trying to get used to using it. I've bought Ro's secrets and also the eBooks and found some other stuff along the way.

Try looking also over at eBay (one of my favorite places) you never know what someone will be selling there. I check out my search under Scrapbooking and found lots of great buys on mags and books.

gallery_11036_66_10740.png

BLINKIES_girlfriend.gifSG-9-Anniversary_Spice-Blinkie.gifSG-9-Anniversary-SugarNSpice-Blinkie.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

SHARE THE LOVE GOAL Goal for August 2014, 7194 -- 7156 (1268) as of 8-18-14

#5 MomofCam

MomofCam

I Made it! I'm a Top-Dog Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 11:14 AM

Great tip, Mary! I never would have expected this "jewel" at a Farmer's Market .... I used to love to go and have not been in such a long time ... sounds like a great thing to do tomorrow ... I will let you know if we find one to go to, and if we find the goodies that you did. THANKS A BUNCH for this wonderful idea!
Dianne

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users