February Board Game - Bingo!

Wxchic

Yep, it is time for everyone’s favorite game…Bingo!!!

I know you want to play, so here is how you do it. Please pick 25 of the 80 words and phrases listed below and send them in an e-mail to bingo@wxchic.com. Please make the subject of your email "BINGO Card" and include your ScrapGirls forum user name (for example: BINGO CARD wxchic or BINGO CARD AngRoCamp). Please PUT THE SAME THING in your e-mail followed by your 25 words. I don’t need your real name, just your screen name!

You have until midnight EST on Sunday, February 3rd to sign up for the first round of Bingo! Any e-mails received after that will be included in the next round of Bingo. I can not be held responsible for misdirected emails. You do not have to register for each round of Bingo once you are playing. Your card is good through all the rounds. (You will receive a response from me that I have received your card. If you do not get that response within 24 hours, let me know!)

On Monday, Februray 4th, the welcoming committee will start calling words 5 at a time and keeping calling 5 words a day (weekends NOW included) until someone posts that they have a Bingo. What is a Bingo? You have a Bingo when they have called 15 of your 25 words. If the Bingo is valid (which we will verify using the e-mails that you've sent us), we'll clear the cards and start over. (Words will be called RIGHT IN THIS POST!!)

Want to know what you're playing for? Each winner will receive a $5.00 gift certificate to the ScrapGirls Boutique! Have fun! Remember you may only win ONCE. We want everyone to have the chance to be a winner!

1- pink

2- Chinese New Year

3- Valentine's Day

4- Leap Year

5- Superbowl XLI

6- romance

7- red

8- Black History Month

9- greeting cards

10- Mardi Gras

11- I love you

12- roses

13- George Washington

14- love songs

15- American Heart Month

16- Superbowl Party

17- violets

18- Abraham Lincoln

19- amethyst

20- roses are red

21- violets are blue

22- conversation hearts

23- American History Month

24- sweetheart

25- New Orleans

26- Gobbler's Knob

27- Punxsutawney Phil

28- 100th day of school

29- secret admirer

30- flowers

31- Random Act of Kindness Day

32- Women's Heart Health Day

33- International Friendship Month

34- love

35- Canada Flag Day

36- Thank a Mailman Day

37- six more weeks of winter

38- Carnival

39- President's Day

40- jewelry

41- Space Shuttle Columbia

42- Aquarius

43- Rosa Parks

44- My Funny Valentine

45- love letters

46- passion

47- be mine

48- St. Valentine

49- Boy Scout Day

50- goodies

51- Pisces

52- chocolate

53- 29 days

54- How do I love thee?

55- Ash Wednesday

56- firecrackers

57- red lanterns

58- Groundhog Day

59- affection

60- Lantern festival

61- falling in love

62- cold

63- Necco

64- Year of the Rat

65- red envelopes

66- love notes

67- lace

68- shortest month

69- heart

70- reunion dinner

71- National Freedom Day

72- mandarin oranges

73- kiss me

74- cupid

75- primrose

76- French Quarter

77- homemade cards

78- Fat Tuesday

79- peach blossom

80- sweet talk

If you see your name on this list then I have received your Bingo Card and you are in for Round 1! Thanks!

JenScrapper

needadietcoke

jeschaff

goosie

sheril

Brittany (don't know your username)

kaycee0501

Mindy

Jennymoomeow

jonjonsmom

snapdragon

kricket

sunnie2004

OrianaVianey

Julie-Scrapaholic

KLE-Karen

CreativeSparkle

barnes642

momof3boys

NanaTrishie

mkiger50

debbiek

AnnBK

goofyemt96

mi2az

faerywings

vanillasky43

hughesranch

JenW

Scrappurple

KBT

Laurie in PA

Downy

Daisies803

mbc72

Vaughnde

Terebinthtree

cricket331

glamgal99

Nutmeg

sroberts

chilepepper

Sarah in VA

sthrnbelle05

KatherineW

Mary Jo

shelbi

alg35536

angdrumm

Floss

Sherry Lynn

debilou

Round 2 Add ons

mjaguiar

A & A's Mommy

AKP81

PeggyB

mjaguiar

watmuzzer

jwilson0704

Roound 3 Add ons

boop1935

muechelle

gen

Round 4 Add ons

lkdesigned

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woo hoooooo!!! I LOVE bingo! Oh yeah. I can't play. *sigh*

Okay, so cheerleader Zaz is officially reporting for duty! "Pick those words, pick those words, go on and pick those words!!!" (I didn't say I was good at this.)

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Have fun!

~Zaz

Woo hoooooo!!! I LOVE bingo! Oh yeah. I can't play. *sigh*

Okay, so cheerleader Zaz is officially reporting for duty! "Pick those words, pick those words, go on and pick those words!!!" (I didn't say I was good at this.)

Have fun!

~Zaz

LOL Zaz! Bingo is the one game i really miss playing! When i first be came apart of Scrapgirls, i would secretly play along... no one knew .. hehehe...

Have alot of fun laides! Bingo is the best, and the WC team are the best at making it fun!!

angela

Ok, I have my 15 Bingo cards in front me with that ink stuff, and I'm ready to play - oh, yeah that's at the Senior bingo hall.

Oh, ok, I read the rules this time.

Sent my WINNING Card in. Just call the right numbers. call the right numbers. (little stream-of-consciousnesss) never hurts (call the righ numbers.....

I ready to rock....

See you on the 4th or 5th or what ever day you call my winning number.... B I N G O

wasn't he a dog! :runningdog::runningdog:

Ok, I have my 15 Bingo cards in front me with that ink stuff, and I'm ready to play - oh, yeah that's at the Senior bingo hall.

Oh, ok, I read the rules this time.

Sent my WINNING Card in. Just call the right numbers. call the right numbers. (little stream-of-consciousnesss) never hurts (call the righ numbers.....

I ready to rock....

See you on the 4th or 5th or what ever day you call my winning number.... B I N G O

wasn't he a dog! :runningdog::runningdog:

Hey, I know, I'll add Moss to my Sig blinkies for good luck... bye.

LOL Zaz! Bingo is the one game i really miss playing! When i first be came apart of Scrapgirls, i would secretly play along... no one knew .. hehehe...

Have alot of fun laides! Bingo is the best, and the WC team are the best at making it fun!!

angela

Psst...Angela. I'll play with you secretly. Whoever calls bingo first gets to eat extra chocolate. Whaddya say? ;)

~Zaz

Archived