February Board Game - Bingo!

Wxchic

That is mighty darn cute Shari! So, you don't have to win to use it right? Just live, oops I mean love :D (maybe both) bingo? Hope so! I won once- even though I can't win anymore, so I think I'll be using it!

:thanks: Shari!

LOL! I live love Bingo too! My favorite game!!! Anyone who loves BINGO can use it! You all have my permission!

Oh ... I should have said what products I used to make it ... SG Eternal Love Collection and Thao's Pretty Primavera Alpha. :D

You all are welcome! I hope to be seeing it everywhere I look. :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Get it now Scrambled Egg girls? It's not Lingo... it's not Bunko... I think if you just focus on BINGO right from the get-go you should be in great shape this month :)

:dancingchicken::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken:

I think I got it!!! Rules seem simple enough ... although, I hope my brain has become unscrambled from last month!! He, he!!

Thanks Shari for the blinkie!! It is adorable like always!! You rock!! :dancingchicken:

Get it now Scrambled Egg girls? It's not Lingo... it's not Bunko... I think if you just focus on BINGO right from the get-go you should be in great shape this month :)

:dancingchicken::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken:

So how do we play Blingo? Or is it Lunko?

Hhahahhahahahehehehehehohohohohohoho :rofl: oooooohhhhoooohhooooo.

:dancingchicken2::dancingchicken::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken::dancingchicken2:

Scrambled Egg #3,

Hey, Ang, I read the rules this time, and even printed them out. And, I know the name of the game, before the 21st of the month AND I don't have to look in the Boutique....

Wow, I have a CHANCE TO WIN!!!

Look in the original post ... all the info you need is there!

And don't forget to grab the blinkie ... it's on here somwhere too!

Thank you so much Shari - Blinkie Princess - I will wear the Bingo Blinkie proudly - I needed to get rid of the horrible reminder to the TOD!!

July will come soon enough...

And only 74 posts and I'm a HOT GIRL - Can't wait... Have to find places to post... Bye

So how do we play Blingo? Or is it Lunko?

Hhahahhahahahehehehehehohohohohohoho :rofl: oooooohhhhoooohhooooo.

:dancingchicken2::dancingchicken::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken::dancingchicken2:

Scrambled Egg #3,

I just love the tag you made Katherine. You did a great job.

DUH! I read the first post over and over and kept missing the email address. Finally found it. I think my mind just needed a computer break for a sec. Just sent the email in and I'm off to get the blinkie. I am excited.

My 7 year old daughter and I picked out the winning numbers and sent them in!! Good luck everyone!! :monkeydance:

If she picked them out, she probably has the best chance of all!!! :dancingelephant::dancingelephant:

That's what I am hoping for! He, he!! Although, she didn't bring me luck in Jan. ... I was still scrambled! ;) It was the quality time we spent that mattered. :wub:

DUH! I read the first post over and over and kept missing the email address. Finally found it. I think my mind just needed a computer break for a sec. Just sent the email in and I'm off to get the blinkie. I am excited.

Glad I am not the only one that does that!! He, he!!

YIKES!! I almost missed the game! I just sent my words in...the rest of you may as well do something else for the first round, I just feel like a win is in my future! And thanks for the blinkie, Shari. Hope I can figure out how to add it! :hit-head-with-hammer: :hit-head-with-hammer: :hit-head-with-hammer:

Archived