February Board Game - Bingo!

Wxchic

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmm ... that laugh had just a hint of evil in it Heidi. Are you up to something??? **Note to self --- must keep an eye on that purple evil Bingo player.**

And here I thought I was being all cute and innocent ... whoooha,ha, ha!!! :dancingghost:

LOL Zaz! Bingo is the one game i really miss playing! When i first be came apart of Scrapgirls, i would secretly play along... no one knew .. hehehe...

Have alot of fun laides! Bingo is the best, and the WC team are the best at making it fun!!

angela

Psst...Angela. I'll play with you secretly. Whoever calls bingo first gets to eat extra chocolate. Whaddya say? ;)

~Zaz

Oooh Ooooh, I want in on this game!

I'm going to bed now, but if your e-mail is sent to me before 12am EST, I will include you in the first round. You may not get a response from me until 6am...just look for your name on the list in the first post in the morning.

Don't feel bad JoEllen. You know what I did to you last round? It happened to me my first time playing Bingo too! By a mili-second! You'll get it this time!

Go BINGO! Bring it on!!!

Don't feel bad JoEllen. You know what I did to you last round? It happened to me my first time playing Bingo too! By a mili-second! You'll get it this time!

Go BINGO! Bring it on!!!

Shari,

No! I have not forgotten! :disappearing-smilie: Someday, when you least expect it, there'll I'll be...Bwahahahahahaha!

ok, Spin that bingo wheelie thing and pull out my numbers - or do you want me to just go ahead and let you guys know the first 5 numbers today!!! Just off of the top of my Head!! I wouldn't cheat or anything by looking at my BINGO card....

Shari I would love to share that Blinkie but when I click on it - nothing.Any advice?

Floss, to "borrow" a blinkie here are the steps:

Right click on the blinkie.

Select Properties and highlight and copy the url shown.

Paste this into your siggy enclosed in [*img] [*/img] tags without the asterisk.

HTH!

Ooooooh, I can hardly wait until tomorrow!!!!!

:bouncing-frog::cheeringdog::bouncing-frog::cheeringdog::bouncing-frog:

Wow, Katherine, another Sig that 2 this week! You have moved up in the world my little scrambled egg friend...

Gotta' have a valentine's siggie! =) Oh, & a birthday siggie on the 12th too..... lol

ok, Spin that bingo wheelie thing and pull out my numbers - or do you want me to just go ahead and let you guys know the first 5 numbers today!!! Just off of the top of my Head!! I wouldn't cheat or anything by looking at my BINGO card....

Now Debi ... us scrambled eggs are going to win this thing fair and square! I can't believe that we could go two months and not win a game!! :lol:

Archived