February Board Game - Bingo!

Wxchic

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got three today!! I think that is the best I have done in one day :) I'm up to 10/15 maybe tomorrow will be even luckier.

You do all realize, don't you, that if nobody wins today, tomorrow will be speed bingo until someone wins? That means that even if you only have 9 today, you are definitely still in the running tomorrow. Don't be giving up yet! :)

~Zaz

And ... if someone does win today there will still be another speed round tomorrow!!! So ... if someone calls bingo today we could have yet another winner tomorrow!! That's way cool! Come on bingo!

yup ... that's what it means! So ... let's all hope for bingo to be called today so we have have another winner tomorrow. If no one calls it today then only one more winner. :( Don't want that!

:unsure: 1 for me today; 7/15

WOW I am the biggest loser right now! :exercisebike: HA! I guess I have no bingo skills this month! :blondmoment: Speed Bingo, I am confused now. So if you keep going once someone calls Bingo, do you still use your same card with all the same numbers called to that point of where speed bingo was called or do you reset your card once a bingo has been called?

:unsure::wacko::blink::unsure::wacko::blink::hit-head-with-hammer::hit-head-with-hammer::hit-head-with-hammer::blondmoment:

Tomorrow, once bingo is called, the game is over. The only way you'll clear your cards for tomorrow is if someone wins today. The month ends tomorrow so we have to have a winner so we have to play until the game is done. Is this making any sense now? :)

~Zaz

Tomorrow, once bingo is called, the game is over. The only way you'll clear your cards for tomorrow is if someone wins today. The month ends tomorrow so we have to have a winner so we have to play until the game is done. Is this making any sense now? :)

~Zaz

Thanks Zaz! I got it now! hee hee! I appreciate the xsplaining cause I have a hard time with those who type fast and seeing through the white out on my screen. hee hee. Seriously, Zaz thanks so much for helping me get through that! I understand now. :dancingcow:

Well, I am only at 6/15 and I will be gone all day tomarrow. So not only am I a scrambled egg from last month :dancingchicken2: , but it looks like I will be out walking the dog (Bingo) when you all win. ;) Have fun tomarrow! I'll take good care of Bingo!! He, he! :runningdog:

There is always next month, right? :wobbly-eyes:

Guest kaycee0501

zero for me today.... :(

oh please someone have a late bingo, so we can play another round!!!

Never have I wished so much for someone ELSE to call bingo :lol:

Archived