February Board Game - Bingo!

Wxchic

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BINGO!! BINGO!! BINGO!! BINGO!! BINGO!! BINGO!!

Never going to get Bingo at this rate!!! 1 this round....brings my total toooo Ready drum roll please!!!

2 words out of 10 called......

Marnie, did the package not get there?? I mean come on 10 lbs of chocolate ?????

Wow, I got 2 today! That makes a total of 2 for me!!

It is just me or is anyone else having a hard time finding the new words being called? :disappearing-smilie:

I guess I thought that the list of words in the 1st post would be noted when the word is called.

:fruit::fruit:

Oh Janice ... my Arizona friend ... I'm afraid they don't do that because all of the rounds will be called in this thread. Besides ... most of the fun of all this game is all the chatter! So have fun ... chat away! :D

P.S. (Don't you just love that little fruit guy? I think he's adorable!!!) :fruit: :fruit: :fruit:

For those of you who don't have many and think you don't have a chance...don't give up hope yet! My very last round of Bingo (alas, I didn't know it would be my very last round) I had HORRIBLE numbers! I was sure I was going to lose. JoEllen had 14/15 for like the last 3 sets of words called. I got like 3 or 4 words each of those rounds and snuck in for then win (I'm still sorry JoEllen - but on the bright side, I'll never do that to you again!!!). So, moral of the story is ... keep your chin up! There's lots of time still!

So this means that even though I now have two, I can still win? Even though others have more? I didn't even see Gobblers Knob on the list or I certainly would have picked it!

Oh, and look out competitors, I have a Loooooooooonnnnnngggggg memory! :disappearing-smilie: Bwaaaaaahahahhahahahahaha!!!! But I'm not a sore loser or anything...

It is just me or is anyone else having a hard time finding the new words being called? :disappearing-smilie:

I guess I thought that the list of words in the 1st post would be noted when the word is called.

Oh Janice ... my Arizona friend ... I'm afraid they don't do that because all of the rounds will be called in this thread. Besides ... most of the fun of all this game is all the chatter! So have fun ... chat away! :D

P.S. (Don't you just love that little fruit guy? I think he's adorable!!!) :fruit: :fruit: :fruit:

Yes, I love this little fruit guy! :fruit: He's sooo adorable!

Just dropping by with some pom-poms. I think I'll make up a card so I can play along for the fun of it at home for the next round. :D

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

We have all these official blinkies,how about an official SG Bingo card template .I only got 2 today and ziltch yesterday

Thats way I'm going wrong.I must play catch up with the chat

Pux the hog who?

I'm 4 for 10 - yippeeeeeeeeeee :bouncing-frog:

You obviously don't live in a state that experiences winter. Punxatawney Phil is a groundhog who is a professional weather forecaster in Pennsylvania. If he sees his shadow, we'll have six more weeks of winter. He saw his shadow, btw. But I'd take just six weeks more. Winter usually lasts much longer than that in Minnesota. ;)

I have to go find my pom poms and long skirt now. ;)

~Zaz

Zaz,

We live in Florida, where there's really mild winters. It's been in the low 80's during the day - but I hear a cold front is coming through. Brrrrrr. Oh yeah, I've heard of the ground hog. Just didn't know he had a name. Ooooooh, you live in Minnesota?! Better grab a sweater to go with that long skirt.... and a turtle neck, and gloves, and ear muffs, & a scarf!

Do you like winter in Minnesota?

If anyone cares, I am calling round four so you have plenty of time to email me some Ghiradellis! LOL

ROFLMBO... And I happen to be calling round 3 hint hint... But I prefer Ferrero Rocher ;) Bwahahaha.

Ooooh I love Rocher too! That creamy inside with tiny bits of macadamia nuts. I just started the South Beach Diet this morning - so I'll probably never get to enjoy my Rocher's every, ever, again.

Me grouchy? Noooo Waaaaaay. But in 13 1/2 days I can try the South Beach dark chocolate covered soy nuts. Oh brother. That just doesn't really sound yummy at all. Soy nuts.... Hmmmm.

Yes, I love this little fruit guy! :fruit: He's sooo adorable!

I agree he's cute. But I wonder why in the world he's called the fruit guy? He looks like a cross between a marshmallow & the michelin guy.

If anyone cares, I am calling round four so you have plenty of time to email me some Ghiradellis! LOL

ROFLMBO... And I happen to be calling round 3 hint hint... But I prefer Ferrero Rocher ;) Bwahahaha.

Ooooh I love Rocher too! That creamy inside with tiny bits of macadamia nuts. I just started the South Beach Diet this morning - so I'll probably never get to enjoy my Rocher's every, ever, again.

Me grouchy? Noooo Waaaaaay. But in 13 1/2 days I can try the South Beach dark chocolate covered soy nuts. Oh brother. That just doesn't really sound yummy at all. Soy nuts.... Hmmmm.

actually you can...when you get to phase 3...and on moderation like 1-2 a month

Sorry to bring up a sore subject ;)

But when you're feeling all skinny and sexy and my thighs *look* like Ferrero Rocher, we'll see who's smiling ;)

Dark chocolate soy nuts... not very tempting :P

I went on a 5 day vacation during the middle of Bingo last Summer. I was off to a dismal start. Waded through all the pages of posts to check my words when I got home late on the 5th day, and I won! So, never give up. :D

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Archived