Congratulations, Launa (launa)!

Wxchic

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

congrats.... and though we have never met i notice you are always there for me when i post my "how do you do this or how do you do that" questions....you are always helpful and responsive so its obvious that you deserve this.... loved your lo that you posted and reading some info about you.... wow...4 girls and time to scrap.... i am impressed..... i have 3 girls, all grown and now that i am retired i have begun to scrap... sorry i didnt do it when they were younger but who knew??? and who had time!!! lol

again a big congrats

Congratulations Launa! I have only been on the board for a few weeks but one learns quickly the people that are always there to help out and be encouraging. So, yours was one of the first names I recognized! A perfect choice for member of the month and the welcoming committee! :banana:

:dancingelephant: Congratulations Launa----On being "member of the Month AND on becoming a welcoming committe member!

Congratulations, Launa! Launa is our Scrap Girl Member of the Month for February.

Launa is such an asset to our Message board. She offers friendly advice on the boards and leaves a lot of comments in the gallery. Launa always congratulates our members by recognizing their posting totals, or even wishing them a Scrap Girls Happy Anniversary! Launa is an advocate for getting Scrap Girls products recognized in scrapbooking magazines and has even been published using all SG products! Launa receives a $10 gift certificate to the boutique, plus she gets to wear the title of ScrapGirls Member of the Month under her avatar.

Plus, Launa has been chosen to be a welcoming committee member!! So congratulate her twice!

Launa when you get a minute, please tell everyone a little bit about yourself and post a link to one of your favorite layouts. Congratulations!!!

Archived