Scrap Girls Book Club Reveal Chat

Shari PV Mom

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My sweetie has a sticky note at the library right now. My shelves are full, and I'm hoping I don't have to buy it. I suppose if you ambushed him there, you might get to read the sticky. That way if there is a mad rush on the book, I'll have the library's copy, assuming they have one.

Good luck with that! I have had it on request for a week from my library and it is still on the Reserve list! I guess it must be pretty good!

2 1/2 hours left ... can you handle it??? Soooo soon!

Yes ... I got my book! Yippee!!! I haven't had time to open the box since I brought it in the door. If they sent the wrong thing I am going to just cry! (I even ordered next months possible selection so I can preread it to make sure there aren't any blushing parts. Well, that and I want to read it anyway. :D )

Ohhh with all the hints going on I think I got it!!! It is THAT book!!! Why didn't I think of it before hand ... comas, kids, pages ... of course!!! I should have guessed it all along! To think it took me this long to get it ...

Is it time yet? ;) I can't make the chat, guess I'll have to find out tomorrow ...

Here is my memorable 11,000th post:

Less than 50 minutes until the big reveal chat!

(And you were all here to witness it.)

~Zaz, the chatty one with sealed fingers (for a limited time only)

Here is my memorable 11,000th post:

Less than 50 minutes until the big reveal chat!

(And you were all here to witness it.)

~Zaz, the chatty one with sealed fingers (for a limited time only)

Ahhh, man, no fun!! He,he!!

Just found out DH will be half an hour later than I thought :wacko: I might miss the chat altogether. I'll see how good the tadpoles are being after dinner.

Less than a half hour to go!!!!! I'm starting to get that "I'm about to call Bingo" feeling! Man - if you guys are disappointed in our book selection I think I might have to go bury my head in the sand!

Less than a half hour to go!!!!! I'm starting to get that "I'm about to call Bingo" feeling! Man - if you guys are disappointed in our book selection I think I might have to go bury my head in the sand!

I was thinking the same thing, Shari. ;)

Twenty-five minutes and counting!

~Zaz, who is on page 196

Just found out DH will be half an hour later than I thought :wacko: I might miss the chat altogether. I'll see how good the tadpoles are being after dinner.

When I'm in that situation, I quickly open the chat, say 'hi' and also excuse myself. Then I open the window big and walk away for a little bit. I pop back in to see what I missed and then pop back out. I've done that three or four times and no one yelled at me or anything. :D

~Zaz

I can't wait for this chat I might actually be up for it. Zaz if you stopped writing you'd have had the whole thing read by now !!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Well, that might be true, but I like it a little quieter than it is in my house right now for reading. Besides, if I did that, I wouldn't have had my memorable 11,000th post above. Now would YOU have wanted to miss that? I know I'm glad I was here for that. ;)

~Zaz....15 minutes

I didn't think I'd be here, but hey, here I am waiting for the chat! I almost picked up a James Patterson book today based on Shari's other thread then reminded myself that tonight is THE night! It will be fun to read a book together. We're already so like-minded!

Off to start the l-o-n-g process of entering the chat room.....

Okay ... the title is .... (drumroll please ...)

Made From Scratch by Sandra Lee

The blinkie is ...

[*IMG]http://scrapgirls.com/BLINKIES_BookClub.gif[/img*]

(Copy/Paste this code into your signature ... take out the 2 *'s.)

We will be getting our own gallery. In about 3 weeks we will give you a LO challenge somehow relating to the book.

Sometime around the 2nd week in March we will have a discussion chat.

I hope you enjoy the book! I can't wait to chat with you all about it!!!! Enjoy!!

Archived