Wasatch Front Scrap Girls

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooooh ohhhh I am definitely in! Most days I'm around and I usually only have one munchkin with me during the day. On Fridays I could do a lunch without my kids, and some other days. This week Monday I already have lunch time plans, and I can't remember the rest of the week, but I'll look at my calendar in the morning and follow up on this thread. I just have to go get the kids ready for bed.

ttfn

I am totally there! Let me know when and where! Lunch would be wonderful. I have two monkeys at home, but I could probably work something out so I could go to lunch without them. :) Sounds like tons of fun!

Ooooh ohhhh I am definitely in! Most days I'm around and I usually only have one munchkin with me during the day. On Fridays I could do a lunch without my kids, and some other days. This week Monday I already have lunch time plans, and I can't remember the rest of the week, but I'll look at my calendar in the morning and follow up on this thread. I just have to go get the kids ready for bed.

ttfn

I'm OK for Friday- how about you, Anna? There's lots of places on 106th, or where are some other good spots?

I am totally there! Let me know when and where! Lunch would be wonderful. I have two monkeys at home, but I could probably work something out so I could go to lunch without them. :) Sounds like tons of fun!

I'm OK for Friday- how about you, Anna? There's lots of places on 106th, or where are some other good spots?

Woo hoo! Anyone else for Friday?

On 106th South there are lots of places. Here are a few:

Macaroni Grill

Chilli's

Olive Garden

Mimi's

McGrath's

Sweet Tomatoes

Fudruckers

TGI Friday

I'm happy anywhere- let's meet at 11:30 so that we miss the noon rush- you pick the spot

I'd love to meet up with you guys! I can't do it this Friday - this weeks probably just shot, but if your up for doing it later sometime I would love to come. I usually can't do it Tues or Wednesdays. But usually the other days are great. I might have to bring kids though depending on the day. Let me know when your thinking of getting together again. We've got to talk Ro and Heidi into coming as well:) We could do it again in April too if you wanted April, or those that wanted to again, I think it's fun meeting up with people in real life!

Ohh, Ladies! I am excited! I can make this Friday work, or next Monday, Wednesday, or Friday would be great as well. I am fine with any of the places on 106th. Pretty much whatever is great with me. I love Mimi's and Olive Garden is always fine, but really, anything would be great. Just let me know, and I'll be there!

Mimi's on Friday at 11:30 am works for me, and I think planning another one for March or even sooner would be lots of fun!

I can do at least once a month, especially if we do it somewhere I can bring my kids to play, but this time I'm leaving them at home. It'd be like having our own scrapping mom's club. Sometimes though I just want to do stuff without the kids, like have everyone schedule an appointment at a spa and we can all meet up for visiting while we get pedicures. There's a great place in South Jordan with tons of pedi chairs and mani tables. My Mom took me there last year for my birthday. We could plan a Mom's Night Out and meet up for dinner and pampering. Anyway, that's just another idea.

It would also be fun to get together someplace that we could all bring our computers or extra hard drives and have a crop. Hey we could have a Scrap Girls Digital Scrap Booking convention and everyone could fly in so we could all meet and visit and scrap on our puters in person. So now I'm dreaming, but hey who knows maybe it could happen. It would definitely be fun!

ttfn

If it wasn't snowing, I'd drive down. (only 4 hours away). You gals are the closet Scrap Girls to me. I think there might be someone in Boise, but we drive to UT a lot more often then we drive west. Maybe I could catch you gals in April.

Hopefully in March everyone will have more notice so we can get more of us together.

I propose Saturday, March 8th for lunch at 1:00 pm.

I can do that. I am in some trouble with my children about meeting people I met online. . . One child really grilled me- have you talked to them? have you given out any personal information? where are you meeting? are you going alone? I'm glad that he is cautious but I can't wait til tomorrow!

Archived