New Cs3 User !

MaryJo

I am so totally excited !!! I just have to share with all of you. MY CS3 is now loaded on my computer and ready to go. So far I have bought both of Ro's Videos, Secrets and More Secrets, they are downloaded and ready to go. Today I will load my Styles and Brushes and all the other SG products I have to load! I can't wait to watch the video's. I may watch them first to make sure I load everything correctly.

Boy just looking at the Workspace kind of intimidated me, but as I moved around it got easier I am so excited, I probably won't sleep at all tonight. so far I've spent this night downloading my videos and products I bought for the sale. and its 1:30 am.

Well, I just wanted to share my excitement with all of you, and I'm sure I will have loads of questions to ask along the way !

I also kept PSE5 loaded, don't ask me why, but I wanted to keep it, sort of an security blanket I guess.

Well night all and talk with you in the morning, or when the sun rises !!! MJ

I'm excited for you too! I too just downloaded CS3, but I did keep PSE 6 on my machine still until I learn my way around CS a little better. AT some point I know I'll just have to pull the plug as it will continue to be my "crutch" as it is what I'm used to.

But, I share you excitement...

Everything is loaded and it was a breeze !! I was so surprised at how easy it was. So, I've been watching videos and trying it out. I am just feeling my way around it. There's alot to learn but the videos make it much easier. Thanks Ro for doing such a great job with the videos !! I can't wait to finish my first LO with it, but it is going to be a while yet...

Congratulations, You are going to L-O-V-E it and will forget about PSE in no time at all. I recently switched and cannot believe how much more I can do!

ENJOY!

Robin

• 2 weeks later...
I have bought both of Ro's Videos, Secrets and More Secrets, they are downloaded and ready to go.

I just bought, downloaded, and installed Cs3 and have been looking for Ro's videos. I couldn't find the "beginner" version for Cs3--am I overlooking it? I've looked at Cs3 and am a bit intimidated. I have used PSE 4 and PSE 6 and feel pretty comfortable with those versions. What video do you think I should buy to get started?

I have bought both of Ro's Videos, Secrets and More Secrets, they are downloaded and ready to go.

I just bought, downloaded, and installed Cs3 and have been looking for Ro's videos. I couldn't find the "beginner" version for Cs3--am I overlooking it? I've looked at Cs3 and am a bit intimidated. I have used PSE 4 and PSE 6 and feel pretty comfortable with those versions. What video do you think I should buy to get started?

Ro has made updates to the Beginner Software for the minor changes in CS3... I have CS3 and didn't have a problem. There are a few shortcuts that are a little different in CS3 but that is a bout it.

Hope this helps,

Richelle

Archived