6 replies to this topic

#1 lkdesigned

lkdesigned

New Scrapper on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:35 PM

OK...I'm supposed to be included in round 3 of bingo, but I'm not sure how this works. I'm not sure if this will post where I thought it would. The person in charge told me to send her 'my words'. Isn't that the list they send when they start the round & day? Then what am I supposed to do with this list of words, besides sending it in? Is it a scramble thing or think of things that have to do with this word thing? I'm not sure if I'm making sense..... so like the topic says.....help?

#2 Sherry Lynn

Sherry Lynn

Proud to be a Maine-iac!

• Creative Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,164 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:40 PM

This link will take you to the game - the very first post gives you 80 numbers you pick 25 of them and send them to Theresa. Then each day when the nubmers are picked you check your numbers - the first person to get 15 of their numbers gets BINGO. HTH - if you need any more help, just give me a shout!

BINGO
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3 lkdesigned

lkdesigned

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:43 PM

I think I got it now.....lol.....I've got a headache so I'm not too quick on the intake...lol

#4 debilou

debilou

I'm having a Blast!

• Members
  • 9,554 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:53 PM

I know it may seem confusing - really ignore the talk about "scramble or scrambled eggs" that it really left over from last months game of SCRAMBLE - just ignore it. Or make fun of us - there are 3 of us and we lost BAD last month. We didn't know the rules, we didn't know the name of the game, people laughed at us, it was so pathetic. So, they call us the scrambled eggs. I'm one, so I can say so - you can pretty much guess who the other two are...

So, don't worry about jumping into Bingo - Scramble was a HARD Game - Bingo is simply a game a chance - you either win or you don't. We had to work at losing last month.

So, we are really just playing Bingo. A Scrap Girl Team member will call 5 numbers/words each day and once someone has 15, they write a message saying they have a BINGO - that simple.

Once you send your number/Word into Theresa and she says you are ready for round 3 - start checking the link - Bingo that Sherry gave you - you should be elibible to play in a few days right now we are still on round 2 day 4 and no winners yet - Once someone has a BINGO in Round 2 - We go to Round 3 and then you can start playing - But, you have to start checking the postings to see when round 3 starts - no one will come get you or anything - that's part of the game is to check the posts each day! And, make new friends chatting on the Bingo Message Board. It really fun, really easy.

And really if you have any questions, PM either Sherry Lynn, Theresa or myself... We'd be glad to answer any other questions you might have
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 scrappurple

scrappurple

Scrambled and loving it!

• Members
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 10:03 AM

Sooooo sorrry about confusing you with the "scrambled egg" bit! Debi is right ... ignore all the talking about being scrambled. I don't think a lot of the girls on the Message Board get it either. You had to be participating in Jan. game to understand it all, so don't feel bad!! Just pick out your words, email them in and continue to read the Bingo message board. Try practicing with the words you have and when round 3 starts you will get it!
Heidi
My gear: Canon Rebel XTi, EF-S 17-85mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM, EF-S 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM, Speedlite 580 II
My software: CS3, Lightroom 1.4
All a blessing from God!

Visit My Album My Gallery
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 lkdesigned

lkdesigned

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 06:37 PM

Now that my questions are answered is there a way to delete this ummm....what's it called.....post section.....u know what I mean right?

#7 sprinklz

sprinklz

Scrap Girls Rocks!

• Members
  • 11,838 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 06:40 PM

Actually, we normally leave most threads active so other's that have the same questions may find the answers. If one person is asking, there are probably ten that are wondering the same thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users