Aso: Elegant Greeting Cards Question

songofjoy

I love the ASO: Elegant Greeting Cards kit by Syndee Nuckles! The card size that it prints is only 3 1/4"x4 1/4". That's very small. Is there a way I can make it larger? How about 5.3"x4.1" -- that's a 25% increase in size?

To get it to print 3 1/4"x4 1/4", I used 1 inch margins and 8.5"x11" paper. When I tried printing it borderless 8.5"x11", the card became 5 5/8"x4 1/4". That's a good size. But when I tried to print the inside of the card, the two sides didn't match up. I have tried using different margin sizes, but I can't get it to work. I am using Memory Mixer software. I also have Adobe Photoshop Elements 5 software, but I haven't learned how to use it yet.

Thank you very much. :banghead:

Generally speaking, you don't want to increase the size of items as it often results in a loss of quality....edges become fuzzy, design becomes pixelated. I've never used Memory Mixer, so really don't know there, but if you are increasing by 25%, you would want to increase everything by 25% including the inside. If all parts are increased by 25%, they should print out where they will work together. Do you have any options with your print preview that say "scale to fit media"?

Which card were you using? The cards should print out at 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 on a letter size paper for you to cut out and fold in half. Can you send me a screen shot to my email

syndeesaid@gmail.com thanks:)

I sent what I think is a "screen shot" to your e-mail address. Thank you very much for trying to help me.

Which card were you using? The cards should print out at 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 on a letter size paper for you to cut out and fold in half. Can you send me a screen shot to my email

syndeesaid@gmail.com thanks:)

I sent what I think is a "screen shot" to your e-mail address. Thank you very much for trying to help me.

I just replied to your email:)

Archived