Where Are The Vista Users?

CanJan

Just got a new laptop and was worried as it had Vista, our desktop and other laptop have xp. But with great relief, I haven't had any probs with it.

I do have a problem with the touch pad on the new laptop, it is extremely sensitive and I have shaking hands - one way of learning about the program!

After I took vista outta my laptop & reinstalled xp that pc was just fine

LOL now I bought a new pc & it had vista premium & I have to admit I love s=vista I think it runs great & has lots of great features & is just as easy as xp

How did I do on that Sarah!!! LOL

Caren

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I'm new to the scrapgirls forum and pretty new to Digital Scrapbooking. After selling off all my stamping and scrapbooking stuff on ebay I got enough money to buy a new computer so I digi scrap without it taking HOURS to finish one layout (VERY SLOW COMPUTER). I LOVE THIS COMPUTER!! anyway it has Vista on it and after 2 weeks of frustration trying to find everything like it alot. I have been using Paint shop Pro which my mom gave me an extra copy (she ordered 2 by accident) but all the tutorials in the newswletter and ebooks and such seem to be geared for Photoshop Elements. I am looking into purchaseing PSE 4 or 5 I have heard some very mixed reviews on Version 6. anyway I was wondering if PSE 4 or 5 works on Vista, when I was looking at the requirements it wasn't listed. Vista wasn't listed on PSP and works but just want to be sure before I put money into it.

Thank you in advance for any advice!!

Lisa

Archived