Tuesday Freebie Challenge

CRS

Good morning, Carla! I just finished downloading that little gem before I came into the MB. I have been INCREDIBLY busy working lately and ZERO time for scrapping:( . I have a long list of challenges to catch up on, but I really liked this paper and it would go well with many of the photos I have. Thanks for the challenge!

My husband: Norman inspired me for this layout.

The scrap I started out with in my head ("you stole my heart"), ended up being something entirely different ("In every husband, lies the heart of a little boy.") than when I started. It made me try some new things, and I think I like how it turned out.

Thanks for the challenge, I can't wait to do something besides RED...this holiday season has worn the red out on my end...LOL

Loved this challenge Carla. I am into using the blending options at the moment and love how my background came out but my photos dont seem right but after lots of fiddleing I have posted it anyway. Loved the paper will be using it quite a bit I'm sure.

Lots of great LO's for this challenge. Well done ladies.

Here is mine.

Wisely Gardens

I just realized how far behind on the challenges I am! Between moving back to my old apartment. keeping up after my little lady and the flu I haven't had much time for anything. I did get this one finished finally late last night and since it's quite snowy here today maybe later I'll have time to do more.

Here's what happens when Anna finds Mom-Mom's chocolate stash! Chocolate is Yummy!

Archived