Rebel Xt Lens

Shai

HELP HELP HELP! I think I may have goofed buying wrong sized lenses for my Rebel?
(eBay) PL lens filter -Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT 20D 10D 300D and 52mm MACRO LENS SET -CANON EOS Rebel ti/G/GII/K/K2/2000. Ok, my lens is EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II. I, too, just like Talina, just bought my Rebel. I think my eyes got bigger than my tummy? I am so impatient ... really, I am ... can't you tell? lol

Did I do wrong?

*sigh* Mike can'y leave me home alone ... heh
(No references to 80s movies, please)

Help me and I will repay the favor :)

ShaiShai
(OK, I sign ShaiShai when I am being really sweet to Mikey for help LoL)

I see you, D!! LoL The eBay shop wrote me back letting me know that I DO, indeed, have the correct lens! *shaking head* Do you have any AF meds? LoL Motrin - the Cure All for the AF :)

xx

Guest DeeZee
LOL, I admit that I did read the thread but have NO idea since I have a crappy little camera :-)) Motrin ... ah, we go through tons of it (but I can't say that cuz I'm married to a medic type :-)!)

Guest talina
So, Shai, did you buy additional lens(es) on ebay? What came with my camera is the 18-55mm one...but I am wishing for a better zoom...

[quote name='talina' date='Aug 30 2005, 03:12 AM']So, Shai, did you buy additional lens(es) on ebay? What came with my camera is the 18-55mm one...but I am wishing for a better zoom...
[right][post="23128"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

ACK! Talina, I thought I responded to your reply! I am sorry ... these are the lenses that are coming in the mail ... <G>

[url="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:BCA:US:11&Item=7541735290"]52mm MACRO LENS SET - Canon EOS Rebel[/url]

and
[url="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=7541727700"]PL lens filter - Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT 20D 300D[/url]

[quote name='talina' date='Sep 6 2005, 09:01 PM']Those are awesome... but I am at a loss...I mean, screw on? How exactly does that work? Need more info...
[right][post="23353"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

It's just how you screw on your cap lens to protect the lens. You add on and on and on ... it looks like! LoL I'll email you the instructions when they arrive, if you like.

Shai

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
Talina, I HIGHLY suggest getting a simple lens filter. You can get ones that polarize, have a slight color hue, etc, but just get a clear one because it's much cheaper to replace a filter because of a huge scratch on the filter than replacing the lens because of a huge scratch on it.

Archived