2-26-08 Freebie Challenge

Shari PV Mom

question for anyone...I must be a total blond...but how do you get the credits in the details button?

It's in the file info on your program. First of all ... what program do you use??? If it's PSE (I think 4 has it, I know 5 & 6 have it) or PS then when you are creating your LO go to File>File Info and insert all of your info there. It will save it with your psd and jpeg versions. When you save it to upload to the web don't use the Save For Web feature (resize manually and save that way). Then when you upload the details button will automatically show up with all of your info.

Does that make any sense???

question for anyone...I must be a total blond...but how do you get the credits in the details button?

Pris, I haven't figured that out yet but I think that Angela would be the one to ask since we use PSP!

I like the matchook freebie and might be able to get a layout done today. The computer itself will be tied up for 2 hours with AVG running, so I will have to wait until after 3 pm anyway :)

Richelle ... you did everything just perfectly! I'm so glad you joined in on a challenge! Aren't they fun?!?! I've left you all some love! Keep 'em coming! I love to see all the different ways people see/use the same embellishment!

I don't know how I managed to post the LO twice. How do I delete one?

Go to the one without comments and at the side it says options button, click on that and it will say edit, delete, etc and you can delete it.

Vaughnde, I thought you might be the one to answer the quickest .... I almost addressed my question directly to you!

Thanks for the help. I'm not seeing double now! ((hugs)) ~ B

Archived