March 2008 Message Board Game/contest!

AngRoCamp

Are you ready for a workout? It's important to warm up before exercising, so try this with me. Open your hands and stretch your fingers as wide as they'll stretch. Now make a very tight fist. Again.... Stretch! Make a fist! Stretch! Make a fist! There you go! You're now sufficiently warmed up for this month's message board game.

It's time to put those fingers to the test and get chatty. We want to see you post the most! The top 10 posters this month will each win a gift certificate to the boutique! (Top 1-3 will each get a $10 GC, 4-6 will each get a $5 GC and 7-10 will each get a $3 GC!) We've got a system to keep track of your posts. If you want to keep your own tally, feel free to note your post count here in this thread before you start posting on Saturday March 1st. Contest ends on Monday March 31st at midnight ET!

Remember to repeat your stretching exercises as necessary throughout the month :)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh girls strap yourselves in cause it will be a wild ride. I was here for the last posting contest and my DH did complain that he didn't get to see very much of me during September lol. Posting contests are so much fun. Im in for the ride ... who will join me?

Karen

PS Team members can't win any prizes but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy the fun. So let the games begin!

You mean someone will actually pay me to be chatty? I don't think I've ever won a prize for being gabby before. Not sure I can do it *cough, cough*, but I'll try to keep up with you pros!

Yakety Yak

Ah, but beware! Posting contests can raise your addictions to the message board to new heights! And they can even cause you to get to know new people and make new friends. Scary, huh? ;) I'm kind of glad I'm now on the Welcoming Committee since it seems I now have arthritis in my left arm and probably couldn't keep up anymore. But I'm really excited to see who has that competitive spirit here!

Let's get posting, Scrap Girls!!! Go, go, go!!!

~Zaz

P.S. Maybe I'll just try competing with Karen. ;)

Ah, but beware! Posting contests can raise your addictions to the message board to new heights! And they can even cause you to get to know new people and make new friends. Scary, huh? ;) I'm kind of glad I'm now on the Welcoming Committee since it seems I now have arthritis in my left arm and probably couldn't keep up anymore. But I'm really excited to see who has that competitive spirit here!

Let's get posting, Scrap Girls!!! Go, go, go!!!

~Zaz

P.S. Maybe I'll just try competing with Karen. ;)

Karen was here this morning and lighting up the boards - oh my I might have to just sit back and watch Zaz & Karen :disappearing-smilie:

Nope, not gonna happen!

Just love how you put this Ang!!! way to funny!!!

I just seen this & count me in!!!! good thing today is the 1st!!!!

Caren

Karen was here this morning and lighting up the boards - oh my I might have to just sit back and watch Zaz & Karen :disappearing-smilie:

Nope, not gonna happen!

Ummm..I just checked, Sherry Lynn, and you've already been busy this morning. I think you'll do just fine. ;)

~Zaz

Hmmm. I doubt I'd be any where near winning. But, no harm in participating. lol

Now, how many posts did I already make this morning? lol

So I'll have a clue later where I stand....My last post said 835...and I think that was 6 posts today. This will make 7. Slowly making my way. lol

I won't be posting this info over and over. (This was just to leave myself a reference point.)

oh boy Ang, you've done it now ! Another posting challenge. The last one I was too new to even try and keep up. But, I think I have sufficiently gotten enough experience to try it this time ! Let the posting begin !!! I am starting with 2847 posts..

Ok know I won't be in the winners circle - time is just too scarce right now. But I'll be popping in a bit more as I can. Love the opportunity to chat chat chat. Is it message board only or do comments in the gallery count as well?

:gathering:

Ok, I've exercised my fingers - now who out there will sell, give or donate some Time?

Oooo, do you think management would mind if I hired out my fingers? Hmm....probably. So, sorry, Kricket! I think you have to do this yourself! ;)

~Zaz

Oh man ... I became a scrambled egg in January (I am quite proud of that btw :dancingchicken: ), I left the game in February to walk the dog BINGO :runningdog: , and now posting ... sigh ... how can I keep up with the masters :blush: ? I mean look at Debi! She actually has a chance at this game! LOL!!! I will try, but have a funny feeling my fingers don't have the time it takes to post 1,000 upon 1,000 of post! I have a chicken and a dog to take care of now!! :rofl: Good luck everyone! :D

Archived