March 2008 Message Board Game/contest!

AngRoCamp

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want to know how to check for the top postings

Go to where you sign in at the top pink bar above threads, there is a link called MY ASSISTANT, click it. Look under Posting Information and there you will find the top 20 lists and what not.

Melissa

This is a good way of knowing who is doing what for the day, but you really need to know round about where you started to know your total postings for the month! The numbers reset- so don't freak out!

This is a good way of knowing who is doing what for the day, but you really need to know round about where you started to know your total postings for the month! The numbers reset- so don't freak out!

I'm almost positive they also reflect a 24 hour period, not midnight to midnight. So it's a little tricky to use that as a guide, but you definitely can see who's been the chattiest in the last 24 hours :)

If you want to know how to check for the top postings

Go to where you sign in at the top pink bar above threads, there is a link called MY ASSISTANT, click it. Look under Posting Information and there you will find the top 20 lists and what not.

Melissa

WOW I didn't know that! Thank you for that information hehe...I doubt I'll keep up but I can try hehe

Oh man ... I became a scrambled egg in January (I am quite proud of that btw :dancingchicken: ), I left the game in February to walk the dog BINGO :runningdog: , and now posting ... sigh ... how can I keep up with the masters :blush: ? I mean look at Debi! She actually has a chance at this game! LOL!!! I will try, but have a funny feeling my fingers don't have the time it takes to post 1,000 upon 1,000 of post! I have a chicken and a dog to take care of now!! :rofl: Good luck everyone! :D

Heidi, you're too funny, girlie girl! :rofl:

Well I have that same Chicken and dog,

Hey maybe the 3 scrambled eggs could all band together as a new user - hey they would never figure out new user Ms Scrambled Egg, whose avator, would be a cute little easter egg, and whose only mission would be to post, and we could hey, take turns with the pass word, and then well, hey, then we could post and post, and split the HUGE $10 grand prize.

Wow all of that work for $3.33 each....

What do you think my scrambled egg, Bingo dog friends.... :runningdog::dancingchicken:

Brilliant idea Debi!! Katherine what do you think?! $3.33 ... hey it is worth it!!! :hahohi:

Well, I just saw this post. Dont know how I missed it before, :breakdance: but I did. Anywy, I'll give it the old college try. Don't know if I'll be able to keep up with you posting mavens, but it's worth a shot. At least I'll get to 500 posts for my next blinkie.

:dancingelephant:

I was trying to decide which freebie was my fav that I've gotten from scrapgirls, but I think I like too many of them to pick just one. I've noticed that I like most of the freebies here (about 95%). That's a good thing for people who don't have money to buy them, like me :cowwave:

I'm starting to think about making a....umm.....what's the word?......signature! that's it!

Gosh, good luck ladies!! I don't think I will be able to keep up this time, maybe I will help you guys out a bit though playing games. I do not think I could ever do 2000 a month ever again.

2000 posts a month????????????????? are you kidding me????????????

if you aren't I'm in troooouble!!!!! :breakdance:

Are people sick of this message area? I know everyone is posting out there somewhere. I think we should play a game or something to make it more interesting. If not, then I'm going to start talking to myself.

----

People always think I'm younger than I really am......their only about 10 years off LOLOL! I'm sure that will be great when I'm 70, but when I reach 100 I'm gonna want people to know I actually got to 100!!! I'll probably say, "I'm not 90, I'm 100!"

I wonder if I took pictures of my oil paintings.....I wonder how other people do it to make it look so good on the computer.....

hey it's me again......surprise.....

Are you going to tell us at the end of every week where we all stand?

another question.......the quick access box when you are typing a message.....it says "Insert: _____"

for "Insert: spoiler" what would that do if I clicked it?

hey it's me again......surprise.....

Are you going to tell us at the end of every week where we all stand?

another question.......the quick access box when you are typing a message.....it says "Insert: _____"

for "Insert: spoiler" what would that do if I clicked it?

No idea about the 2nd question but I doubt the first one will be answered each week. The winner of the posting contest will be in a saturday newsletter in APRIL! So to keep the suspense up, everyone has gotta post :)

if we are supposed to get 1000 messages from now on (not counting the previous days) we would have to post 38-39 posts a day!!!

ROFL! I don't think SO! I'll post when I can post and you do the same :) Don't worry about how many posts you make a day just do your best.

As to games there are quite a few going on...just check out the games area on the MB.

I'm thinking of working on my sig. I'm not sure which direction I'm gonna go with the design. I usually like the swirls and buttons and stitches with a bit of grunge to it. Boy, do I like buttons....LOLOL I've got soooo many - it could fill a jar for each color! A while ago I was in a quilt shop with my mom and sister (trying to find the right color to go with the rest of a quilt for my cousin who is getting married) when I stumbled on a little turn style rack of buttons I said OUTLOUD, "oh buttons!!! I like buttons!" LOL then I had to mentally tell myself I had enough buttons and that was not what I was supposed to be doing.

I'm runnin' outta steam fast on this message board contest........maybe I won't do it.

Have you tried any of the ongoing games? They can be pretty addicting, and gals have gotten to know each other really well playing games together :)

Archived