March 2008 Message Board Game/contest!

AngRoCamp

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh man ... I became a scrambled egg in January (I am quite proud of that btw :dancingchicken: ), I left the game in February to walk the dog BINGO :runningdog: , and now posting ... sigh ... how can I keep up with the masters :blush: ? I mean look at Debi! She actually has a chance at this game! LOL!!! I will try, but have a funny feeling my fingers don't have the time it takes to post 1,000 upon 1,000 of post! I have a chicken and a dog to take care of now!! :rofl: Good luck everyone! :D

Heidi, you're too funny, girlie girl! :rofl:

Does it also mean posting in the gallery? I am game I was wanting to be a better poster anyway. :)

My understanding is that most gallery posts do count toward your total post count. I believe there are some folders that don't count, and I'm not sure what the reasoning is for that. I think it just has to do with the way the folders are set up and the tracking system in the gallery for some reason counts some but not others. Please don't let that discourage you from spending your time commenting in the gallery, though :) And know that lots and lots of the gallery comments will count toward your posting totals.

I could be wrong on this, btw. I'll try to find out more specifically.

Please, please, tell me that spelling and grammar doesn't count?? Anyone else need a 26 hour day, or maybe even 30? I'm giving up sleeping for a month!

ROFL!!!!!!!! No spelling and grammar don't count! You crack me up too Ann :)

I wish I would've seen this post before I started posting today LOL.

Now I don't know where I started at.

That's ok, this could be fun.

Michelle

We have a program that tallies your posts for you, so no worries at all!! It started tallying yesterday and we'll have an accurate count of your posts at the end of the month :) You don't have to do a thing but post, post, post. And have fun!

Question-

Do gallery posts count?

or just MB posts?

Michelle

Most of the gallery posts count too. I understand there might be a few folders that for some reason don't increase your total post count when you leave comments there, but the majority of them DO count toward your overall post count :)

Happy posting!

Ok, I've exercised my fingers - now who out there will sell, give or donate some Time?

Oooo, do you think management would mind if I hired out my fingers? Hmm....probably. So, sorry, Kricket! I think you have to do this yourself! ;)

~Zaz

Zaz for hire, what would it take, some shiny BRADS perhaps, I think I now have more than you do... And, I have lots of purple ones. and, other colors, shiny, beaded pretty ones.

Hey, what is your kaboodle name, just whisper it in my ear, and I'd gladly give you my password so you could just post all night for me while I'm asleep

Or we could work out a schedule, or what ever.. I'll make a deal... What does it take...

Oh man ... I became a scrambled egg in January (I am quite proud of that btw :dancingchicken: ), I left the game in February to walk the dog BINGO :runningdog: , and now posting ... sigh ... how can I keep up with the masters :blush: ? I mean look at Debi! She actually has a chance at this game! LOL!!! I will try, but have a funny feeling my fingers don't have the time it takes to post 1,000 upon 1,000 of post! I have a chicken and a dog to take care of now!! :rofl: Good luck everyone! :D

Well I have that same Chicken and dog,

Hey maybe the 3 scrambled eggs could all band together as a new user - hey they would never figure out new user Ms Scrambled Egg, whose avator, would be a cute little easter egg, and whose only mission would be to post, and we could hey, take turns with the pass word, and then well, hey, then we could post and post, and split the HUGE $10 grand prize.

Wow all of that work for $3.33 each....

What do you think my scrambled egg, Bingo dog friends.... :runningdog::dancingchicken:

Question-

Do gallery posts count?

or just MB posts?

Michelle

Most of the gallery posts count too. I understand there might be a few folders that for some reason don't increase your total post count when you leave comments there, but the majority of them DO count toward your overall post count :)

Happy posting!

Do we get a mid month count or something to see how Ms. Scrambled Egg is doing?

:dancingchicken::dancingchicken::dancingchicken:

a chicken?? no bingo? awwww....I liked that game!

I'm in by the way......don't know how many I've got until this is posted....so I'll have to post another to remind myself later on where I started....I think I might ask myself silly questions and answer them...? Or maybe tell little facts about myself. Unless there's a conversation that needs my opinion (hehehe).

Lisa

Well I have that same Chicken and dog,

Hey maybe the 3 scrambled eggs could all band together as a new user - hey they would never figure out new user Ms Scrambled Egg, whose avator, would be a cute little easter egg, and whose only mission would be to post, and we could hey, take turns with the pass word, and then well, hey, then we could post and post, and split the HUGE $10 grand prize.

Wow all of that work for $3.33 each....

What do you think my scrambled egg, Bingo dog friends.... :runningdog::dancingchicken:

sounds like you had an idea, but you just told everyone silly goose!

oh I forgot to give myself the starting point. My first post was #27 lol....wow...sooo many! I noticed that the next post said 27 also, does this mean if you quote someone it doesn't count as another post?

Oh wait.....it changed on all my posts!!!.....so my first post was #26!

it only took me 3 posts to figure that out! lol

there's no way I can even compete~ it is the 3rd now and I just read this! aagh! also I leave love in the gallery but message boards are still foreign....but hey maybe I can make a percentage of your winnings by pup and egg sitting! say 3%? what do ya say!

This is so funny. I'm really just standing by and watching this time around, and it is fun to see all you girls posting away, and thinking lord that was me last time.

Now, don't worry about the laundry, there is always Sunday night at 11:00, that's when I did mine. Dinner, the phone is great for that one, you only have to get up to answer the door. Cleaning, that will remain there till end of month.

I'll post a bit, but nearly like last time unfortunately.

Archived