Congratulations To Pattyanne - Our March

debilou

Congratulations to Patty Anne on becoming the March Scrap Girl of the Month! A very Well Deserved titled. Patty, you bring such joy and cheer through out everyone's life you touch, and I am just so proud to call you my friend - and a fellow TEXAS girl!

Congratulations! :congrats3::congrats3::congrats3::congrats3:

congratulations, patty anne :congrats3: ...well deserved...you always have an encouraging, helpful, caring, and wise word for everyone...and, debi lou is right...you fill the hearts of those around you with joy... :i-love-it: ((HUGS)), girlfriend :bighug: ...i'm so proud of you! :clapping_kitty: take a bow! :bow4:

Wow! Thank you everyone! I just found out and I am completely surprised. There are so many incredible ladies here at the SG family that deserve this at least as much or more than me. I am proud and happy to be a part of this incredible community, and you ladies give me so much every day. Your inspiration, your humor, your caring, your willingness to listen to everyone's vents, worries, and general 'you won't believe what happened' keeps me so thankful to have found this place. I am talking about all of you. HE blessed me when he led me here, answering several prayers in the process.

So, Hugs and Cheers to you ladies! :bighug::2468who-do-we-appreciate::bighug::2468who-do-we-appreciate::bighug:

Guest goodtexan

Woohoo, PattyAnne! Congrats to you, girl. I love you!

:dancing_penguin: :dancing_penguin: :dancing_penguin: :dancing_penguin: :clapping_kitty: :clapping_kitty:

Guest cathyok

Congratulations, PattyAnne, you're my hero!!!!

:dancing_penguin: :dancing_penguin: :dancing_penguin: :dancing_penguin: :dancing_penguin::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug::breakdance: :breakdance: :breakdance: :breakdance: :breakdance:

Archived