Saturday Color Challenge 3-1-08

Zaz

Oh my goodness Debi, you are to funny. I am ROFL (like a pig). :rofl: I can't wait to see what you do with this challenge, I am sure there will be pigs, I except pigs from you! ANd since this is Zaz's first challenge, I will be happy to try my hand in it. Put don't except Pigs form me :)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finished a Brown and Blue Lo the other day. Wish I would have known this Challenge was coming, then I could have changed the blue to pink and been done with it. Now I gotta think!

AAARRGGHH PINK, I say PINK, with 2 BOYS?????????

Now, now, there's no need to panic. I didn't scrap my kids for this one. I did a lovey dovey kind of thing. But maybe you have a photo of a flower or something. Or maybe you feel like scrapping a pretty poem. And then there is always the possibility that you have a photo of a pig. ;) You can do it! Yes, it may be a challenge, but that's why we call it the Saturday Color CHALLENGE. Maybe you could concentrate more on the brown aspect of it and sneak in a little pink. Lots of possibilities here. ;)

~Zaz

Hey now there is a thought, maybe I could borrow one of my brothers pigs.....oh no wait... we ate them! :) I think I have some flower pictures somewhere. I'll think of something, I was just giving you my first thoughts thats all. I think I might just find a photo of a pig in honour of the day :)

Here is mine, I started another one as well, but my computer was being so slow. I gave up. Maybe later I can try again. DS is bugging me to play with him.

Cowgirl

Oh, these layouts are just GREAT!!! I wasn't sure about the whole pink/brown combo (not a personal favorite of mine), but I'm very happily surprised at all the outcomes! Keep 'em comin'!!

~Zaz

Oh my goodness - I've been so busy ummm yes truly busy hmmm OKAY I've been playing games and I hadn't read this thread. So now that I am getting up off the floor - I have to go hunting for my pig picture. Yes, I truly have a picture and her name was Fanackipan -- and there is a truly touching story to go with her pic.

Sorry my computer must have hiccupped when I was uploading so it's posted twice, but I don't want to take one off because they both have love AND I LOVE love - so I'll just leave them both posted! :disappearing-smilie:

Well, what do you know, I've posted a challenge on the same day it was issued! I don't think I've done that for quite a while. Any THIS is a LO of a page from my mom's wedding planner. I can honestly say I did NOT inherit her fashion sense! Check it out!

Pigs are really smart. When we were first married (1972) my dh's Father bought 2 pigs. Every day I went out to the pen and took 2 dog biscuits with me I worked every day with them teaching them how to sit. One day when I stepped to the door Fanackapan automatically sat for her biscuit - we went and got the camera and took a picture of me feeding her the biscuit when she sat!

Fanackapan

Pigs are really smart. When we were first married (1972) my dh's Father bought 2 pigs. Every day I went out to the pen and took 2 dog biscuits with me I worked every day with them teaching them how to sit. One day when I stepped to the door Fanackapan automatically sat for her biscuit - we went and got the camera and took a picture of me feeding her the biscuit when she sat!

Fanackapan

Left you some love, now we have 3 little piggies how cool, Zaz we just be so thrilled!!

Oh my goodness Debi, you are to funny. I am ROFL (like a pig). :rofl: I can't wait to see what you do with this challenge, I am sure there will be pigs, I except pigs from you! ANd since this is Zaz's first challenge, I will be happy to try my hand in it. Put don't except Pigs form me :)

Well, I added a PIG so go and look..

Reading this thread is a HOOT!!! After I created my layout, I suddenly had a preminision that I should have done a "Cuter than a pigs ear" layout. I will have to see if I have a chance to do it tomorrow.

Anywho: Here is my contribution: Girl Scouts, it was fun, thanks for all the laughs today girls. Will leave love for you all tomorrow...It's been a long day and I am exhausted.

Yesterday, I did post National Pig Day Activities for you to share with your family and friends at your Pig Day party, but I do have to sincerly apologize for one of my posts:

It is no longer Politically correct to sing this song:

And, One We can all do together as Scrap Girl Friends is sing this family Favorite:

This little piggy went to market,

This little piggy stayed home,

This little piggy had roast beef,

This little piggy had none,

And this little piggy cried,

Wee, wee, wee, all the way home.

YOUR MUST CHANGE the Word PIGGY to FROGGY - and why you ask - why do you have to make this change since you have probably heard this little jingle (or at least I did since I was a little kid), and taught it to other little children.

Well, Piggy is slang for those brave men and women who put their lives on the line every day to protect and serve us as Police officers, and PIG or Piggy is slang fo Police officer.

So, Now you much change the little song to

This litlle Froggy went to market, etc - until we decide to make the word froggy slang for some race/nationality/culture/religion/sect/or organizaion.

So, I guess now the question is back to ZAZ, is National PIG DAY be changed to National FROGGY DAY so we don't offend our POLICE officers!!!

Bet, you did not know what you were getting into with a color challenge did you. hehehehe!

Send me the Brad page and I'll shut up.

Send me the Brad page and I'll shut up.

Well, if we are CELEBRATING something, no one should be offended. ;)

I have to go find the brad page now. It's the least I can do for everyone else around here. ;)

~Zaz

Archived