Autumn And Back To School Bingo

Guest jlf_loves_mjf

come on!!!! where are our words for today???? :dunno:
i am now going to bed, it being just about 10:30 and i can't keep my eyes open!!!! i'm so sad i'll have to wait till tomorrow morning....
:going-to-sleep:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jlf_loves_mjf
Sorry Nelly! Crazy, crazy day here!

Who am I? Born on this day in 1916, I wrote Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and James and the Giant Peach.

But now for what you really care about!

[i]Day 3: (R1:11-15)[/i]
69. stapler
64. science
42. metric system
60. ruler
19. corn

10 words away from someone possibily being able to call bingo! Will it happen? :)

On my way to -[b]art class[/b]- as a young girl, I dropped my -[b]ruler[/b]- in some -[b]folliage[/b]- and as I bent down to pick it up, well, I -[b]squash[/b]ed- my fingers in between my books and OUCH! did that hurt. :)

Just had to add a little extra comment to say I'm all :)'s because I got a total of four now, :). The words in bold are all I have so far, but it's all good though you see because I just want to see someone win something soon, :).

None today.. see, told y'all I wouldn't keep going.

Do you know his name is really ROALD Dahl? I had to double check that when I saw his name on my daughter's books because I thought it was a misprint... I always thought it was Ronald LOL. I LOVE some of his other books like BFG and that Witches one (forget the name!)

Guest aussiesunset77
Got 4 so far. Ploding along is ok.
wxchic don't worry they will all come at once....like you'll proberly be the one to call bingo lol

[quote name='wxchic' date='Sep 14 2005, 04:10 AM']Roland Dahl???  I'm sick of saying "0" so I'm not going to say it anymore...
[right][post="23646"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

you almost had it T! his first name is roald almost pronounced royal... atleast thATS HOW I DO11 he also wrote matilda! my favourite of his so far!!!

p.s. 0 today for me!!!

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
On this day in 1741, Composer George Frideric Handel completed his Christmas classic the Messiah after 23 consecutive days of work. Hallelujah!

With 101 days left until Christmas, we are still finishing summer and starting autumn. With that said, here are today's words!

[i]Day 4: (R1:16-20)[/i]
41. markers
50. pencil
15. chalkboard
13. calculator
77. wind

Theresa, anything? :)

How about the rest of y'all?

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
Did you know that on this day in 1830 the Liverpool and Manchester Railway opened? It was first railroad to carry both passengers and freight and its success sparked widespread railroad building in Britain and the United States.

In the meantime, let's chug chug chug along at those bingos!

[i]Day 5: (R1:21-25)[/i]
44. notebook
5. autumn
56. rake
11. breezes
2. acorns

Jem, sorry to hear school's giving you so much trouble. :(

I think Valerie's the leader with 6 before these words. Can anyone top her?

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
Did you know that on this day in 1620 a group of 102 Pilgrims, most of them religious dissenters known as Separatists, departed for North America from Plymouth, England, aboard the Mayflower?

Will someone's bingo boat reach land today? We'll have to see.

[i]Day 6: (R1:26-30)[/i]
59. red
32. gym
18. cool
40. lunchroom
65. season

Anyone? :)

[quote name='jlf_loves_mjf' date='Sep 16 2005, 04:12 PM']Did you know that on this day in 1620 a group of 102 Pilgrims, most of them religious dissenters known as Separatists, departed for North America from Plymouth, England, aboard the Mayflower?

[right][post="23733"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

yes i knew that as i have charlie browns thanksgiving!!! very good =)

and as for bingo, whoopde doo!! 1 for today!!

Guest MuddyPawPrints
I have 7 now! These 1-a-days are killing me! :hit-head-with-hammer:

(I actually missed them all one day and hit for two on a few)

Shake those bingo balls up girlie!!! :going-crazy:

This is what I hear them yell at the caller when I go for Basket Bingo.... okay, overly tired... going to bed! :P :lol: :unsure:

Archived