Monday Challenge 3-3-08

Launa

Ok, who's ready for a challenge?

When I'm doing a LO, I usually pull things from all over! I might uses up to 4-5 collections, paper templates, embelishment templates, some styles, embelishment collections, and maybe an alpha or two for good measure! You name it! I don't know if I have ever used just one collection!

So here is your challenge today! Create a LO using JUST 1 Collection. That will make your list of supplies easy to upload! Right? It'll be a tough one for me! Like asking me to talk without using my hands! LOL!! ;)

So can you do it? I can't wait to see what you come up with! You can upload your LO's to this Gallery

I was thinking the same thing, Kricket. I'm downloading the kit right now and as soon as it's done, I'm going to start to work on this challenge. I will not even LOOK at another kit. I will not even THINK about another kit.

I was thinking the same thing, Kricket. I'm downloading the kit right now and as soon as it's done, I'm going to start to work on this challenge. I will not even LOOK at another kit. I will not even THINK about another kit.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!! Good one Ann!

Ohh very pretty Ang! I might have to look that collection up...don't think i have caught it before.

Ohhh this is a challenge, I usually use something from several different collections as well...thank heavens we have a new kit today...I bet I can find something to do with it...Yeeaaaah!

Will work on it when I get a chance (Sick child, 103 fever, ER from 2am until 5am....I'm whoooooped)....Later, can't wait to see what you all come up with. Again great job Ang...I will get a chance to leave love for everybody one day soon.... :wacko::going-to-sleep::wobbly-eyes:

Ohh very pretty Ang! I might have to look that collection up...don't think i have caught it before.

Ohhh this is a challenge, I usually use something from several different collections as well...thank heavens we have a new kit today...I bet I can find something to do with it...Yeeaaaah!

Will work on it when I get a chance (Sick child, 103 fever, ER from 2am until 5am....I'm whoooooped)....Later, can't wait to see what you all come up with. Again great job Ang...I will get a chance to leave love for everybody one day soon.... :wacko::going-to-sleep::wobbly-eyes:

Oh Pris! I hope the baby gets well soon. You get some rest too and don't worry bout trying to do this on time :)

I'm glad you all think its a challenge, cause it is for me too! Today was house cleaning day around here so I just got a chance to sit down and get started on this! I can't wait to see what everyone does!! :D

Yea, this wasn't to bad seeing I don't have to many kits to choose from. That might be my new challenge....more kits, need more kits, must have more kits. :bouncing-frog:

Here's "Word Up"

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=45604

Ok, I guess I must confess....these two clowns are some the adult chaperons. Randy the one in the blue is the pastor of our church...our senior pastor, not our youth pastor. Not that he doesn't act like it.

I am going to try this tomorrow since I am pretty tired and have tried to take it easy since my crazy episode with dizziness and vomiting on Saturday. I am feeling better though, so I hope to takle this tomorrow.

This was fun! I love a challenge............and I love this month's club kit so I used it!

Princess Lexi

It is a scraplift of one of Thao Cosgrove's layout. I provided the link to her layout in my gallery description. When you see her layout you'll see why I lifted it! :)

Archived