September 05 Gallery Contest

Guest Ro

In honor of the start of school, this month's gallery contest will be to create a layout with the theme: What Life Has Taught Me.

You may enter as many layouts as you wish, but the deadline is September 30th.

Here's the gallery:

[url="http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=sc&cat=100"]September 05 Gallery Contest[/url]

The winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate for the Boutique.

Have fun!

:bouncing-frog:

I did a two page layout for this using the "French Country Collection" which I simply fell in love with by the way, :). I wanted to do another for this but not sure if I'll get it done before then, lol. It's kind of funny though because I've been working on an album to pass down to my children about the many lessons I've learned in my life. So what great timing, :).

Okay, I made it, :). The second two page layout is now posted. The journaling is very, very long, so please do forgive me once more for it's length. I almost wodnered if I would actually ever get it done or not. Been having a few issues with beign interrupted alot by the phone, door, the kids, etc etc etc, ;). Thanks Ro for this timely contest. It truly came at the time when I needed it most. Only bad thing now I guess from what my dh says is that I love the French Country Collection so much, that the pages I already had done for this album are going to go to waste as I plan to redo them with the Frech Country Collection, :). It's too beautiful for sure. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I am so sorry I missed this challenge -- life has just flown by me lately!! I'm thinking a good ole' "Slow down and smell the roses" layout would have been perfect for me for this challenge ;-)

Archived