Is It Just Me?

Funny, my computer upstairs was blue..this one on the treadmill is normal. Ro might be on the ball fixing it right now. It is the one thing I don't know how to do on these message boards. It is likely an update. All Ro should have to do is come in and reload the skins. We will see if that is what is happening now.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funny, my computer upstairs was blue..this one on the treadmill is normal.

Did you all read that??? Theresa has a laptop on her treadmill!!! That is my dream!!! I've been trying to think of a way to get swing that here at work but I don't think they'll cover the cost. I'm dreaming for it at home! That is sooooo neat! lol

Yes, I'm seeing blue as well.... it was purple till I cleared my cache, then it was blue. I like the blue, but blue is not Scrap Girls. lol

Too funny. I have some of both. Some things are blue and some are purple. I guess I'm pretty good at adapting, because I thought, hmm.. something new!! Its not like its an UGLY blue. I can still read the messages so it works for me.

Oh, I am so glad I am not the only one.

When I pulled up ScrapGirls I thought I had gone to the wrong website! Then I looked closer and realized it was my home away from home, but just in some odd shades of blue. I do have some of the original purple left, but the blue is there too.

I like the purple that we used to have and I hope it isn't too hard or big of an issue to fix.........

Poor Ro....it just seems to be one thing after another lately.....We should pray for her and that she has super wisdom and ability to get it all worked out.....whatever things come up.

Oh I am so glad this is not just me.

I like the purple better, though.

I was thinking I had some security antivirus action going on in my computer.

First I noticed it in the boutique in my order downloads, and today it is here in the MBs.

Weird.

I thought I was the only one who was a little blue this morning... but it is a little purple too! I didn't know if I was at the right place! The Scrapgirls Logo at the top of the MB is missing too!

LOL First thing I said was "why is this blue???" too! I wasn't a big purple and yellow fan (in life in general) but I'm shocked to see how much it has grown on me and now I really miss it!! The little icon in my address bar is a blue V and that is REALLY throwing me for a loop!

Mine's blue. My first thought was, "oh no! Scrapgirls lost their new server setup again!"

Then I came here...and realized that everything works fine, just new colors.....but I do miss seeing the SG logo at the top. It's kinda neat.....The main headings are blue and the background is purple....kinda pretty....but I'm waiting for the pretty purple to return so that I can stop feeling as if I woke up in someone else's house....again.....(hehe)

Hope we hear something soon!

Wow! A computer on the treadmill.....I don't know that I could walk and type at the same time but the dream is ALIVE! Must talk to DH about that!

I use IE and I see the purple MB, but blue for just the posting boxes,

Hey I kind of like it - looks kind of like a winter wonderland - hey aren't we moving toward SPRING.

Ok, maybe it's a little like a blue ok, maybe closer to my favorite flower the blue bonnet except the color is a little off.

Ok, they could work on the color a little more to make it more SPRINGY- is that a word..

Ok, purple and blue.. it works for me..

LOL...Zaz....on the skins

WTG Theresa on a laptop on the treadmill

I still have the normal purple. I can't clean out my cache though because if I do I lose my passwords :( so that will have to wait until the latest SP challenge is over :)

Ro's out for a bit, she had eye surgery on 1 eye and is recuperating.

I placed a support ticket. When I checked the support board there were several tickets Ro had placed in the last few days about the gallery and time clock and the techs responded that the upgrade may possibly affect the colour.

I mentioned to them that we were still seeing some blue, but it looks like the purple is back in most places. Nothing to worry about.

The board seems to be functioning fine albeit a bit blue here and there.

Might be a good time to scrap, lol!

Change isn't necessarily a bad thing .... if this is indeed a color change we're going through .... what I don't like is seeing INVISION POWER BOARD at the top of the screen instead of SCRAP GIRLS ... it's throwing me for a major loop .... I feel very out of place.

I agree with Diane. At first I thought it said INVASION Power Board, and thought I breeched some security thing. It does not make me feel at home....

:bighug: to Ro, hope she is feeling better soon!

Thanks for looking into the blue V. Looking forward to having our purple place back soon.

Think I will take your advice & use this time to scrap! WOO HOO Another excuse... Lovin that!

:tinkerbell:

Archived