Is It Just Me?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, Firefox is not okay. This is weird. When everyone started talking about the blue, I didn't see it. As time went on, it showed up. Then I went to a different computer and it was purple. Now, after about 10 minutes of playing here, it's blue again.

Can't wait to hear what this is all about. :)

Change isn't necessarily a bad thing .... if this is indeed a color change we're going through .... what I don't like is seeing INVISION POWER BOARD at the top of the screen instead of SCRAP GIRLS ... it's throwing me for a major loop .... I feel very out of place.

I clicked on the message board to get my "fix" and instantly said "whoa, what has happened to the message board." My family thought I was strange when I said "it is blue. It is not supposed to be blue". So I instantly searched for a thread about this problem. I knew I would find moral support. :) The blue is pretty but it is just not right. Not right at all.

Just the main headings are blue on Safari. In between posts it's still purple. I'm with gophergirl and Canyon Momma: I like the soothing blue a lot. But it's not the color, it's the people that make this place what it is.

Debbie

I thought it was my computer. I rebooted it. lol

Still blue.

I like the blue...but don't like the header: INVISION POWER BOARD

:unsure:

It's scaring me ... make it go away ..... :monstercry:

Oh Diane, it will ok! You will wake up tomorrow and it will all be a bad dream! LOL

:monstercry: When I woke up this morning it's still BLUE! Nurse Ratchett I want my purple place back! :monstercry:

Luckily for me - I really like blue (NOW purple is my favorite) but blue is okay, just so shocking!

ScrapGirls-logo is gone from both gallery and messageboard...

Replaced with InvisionPowerBoard-logo and blue colors...

I use both Firefox and IE, and it's the same all over...

My guess is that this is a problem at the Invision-end...

I'll bet that the message board folks did an upgrade last night, which means that Ro has to in after the fact and fix all of the blue back to purple. I'm sure she'll get to that today.

As for those that are still seeing purple, it's because your computers have cached the purple version, and haven't updated the cookies to the blue version.

I'm sure that everything will get back to normal at some point today. :)

Archived