Scrap Girls Football Madness Posting Contest

Guest jlf_loves_mjf

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
Are you ready for some football? Some Scrap Girls football?

You're on offense! Make 2 posts in the forum and gain a yard. Gain 65 yards by making 130 posts to score a field goal and receive a $5 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate.

A field goal not enough for you? Want to score a touchdown? Gain another 35 yards for 100 total yards or 200 total posts to score a touchdown and receive a $10 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate.

Limit one field goal OR touchdown per person. Get typing!

Sounds like fun, especially since dh is too busy watching football right now to care what I do so I'm off to explore the unexplored, :). Just one question though, when does this actually start? I mean are all the posts already made already logged? It isn't as if I'd notice really how many posts I've made, lol. I've been loving being a "Hot Girl" for a while now and kind of really used to it, ;). :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest roxanna
I doubt that I can make that many posts in time.. but time will tell... :) This sounds like a great contest... Let the posting begin for me... I love everyones ideas here...

Roxanna, you'd be surprised how fast you can type!!! I have no idea where I was on 10/1 but I'm going for that TOUCHDOWN. And I have to say that I lvoe seeing the forum this active!

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
You've got time. Plus, don't forget the gallery. Leaving scrappiness (AKA comments) on layouts counts as posts, too!

Guest roxanna
[quote name='jlf_loves_mjf' date='Oct 13 2005, 11:22 PM']You've got time.  Plus, don't forget the gallery.  Leaving scrappiness (AKA comments) on layouts counts as posts, too!
[right][post="25047"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Oh great I didn't know that!!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest roxanna
I hope I am able to make it... yikes.. the days are passing by so fast.. and I won't be near a computer for three days this upcoming week...

Guest roxanna
same here.. I might make it but I am doubting it very much.. especially since I was out of town and not near any computer to get online :(

wow, so I'd have to post a whole lot more tonight to even get close... I have no idea where I was at the beginning of the month but I have 50 minutes left... hmm.. should I challenge myself LOL!

coming back to see how many I added tonight... it is SO hard to type fast while I'm looking at all these great layouts in the gallery though!

that's midnight Eastern too, right? I think I'm seeing Mountain time so I think I have a half hour to go (or at least I hope so LOL!)

LOL .. and I had hopes of getting to 1400 tonight... sigh... well, that's what I get for getting lost in all the great artwork here!

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
It is official about 10 after midnight. The contest is closed! Look for the final results in the next ScrapGirls newsletter! :)

Guest jlf_loves_mjf
I just checked, and no, I don't believe that a newsletter came out last Thursday, and hence, no winners announced...yet! :)

Archived