Saturday Color Challenge

April Showers

Tomorrow is Easter, so today's challenge is to use at least 3 colors from these eggs dyed by my children . :D

Don't forget to post your Color Challenge layout in our Saturday Color Challenge Gallery.

I've been too sick to do much of anything, so here is a two pager I did last fall using these colors. Dyeing Easter Eggs left right

What a fun Challenge. I love this time of year. Our snow is almost gone and it is so exciting. Unfortunately we have all been sick at my house and haven;t been able to do any of the easter fun. Easter is going to be postponed till next weekend. So I'll try this one out once we finally feel well enough to dye some eggs. But I leave you all some love!

April I hope you get to feel well. It is no fun!

Wow April ... you really must not be feeling well ... there's dye on your counter! Get one of your kids to clean that up so it doesn't make you even more sick! ;) Feel better soon!!!

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well!

This is a great challenge! We just colored eggs last night, so as soon as I load the pictures on the computer and this crazy weekend is over (I'm supposed to be cleaning right now...ssshhhh, don't tell dh), I'll definitely fit this challenge in!

Okay - so it's not an Easter egg, or even an Easter bunny...........maybe an Easter hamster? LOL I had completed this layout and then found this post. The colours suit the challenge so I'm going for it!

Journaling says:

How can something so small melt the hearts of five people?

I had fun working with Jan Hicks' SS Paper_Sew Diddly...I placed it over the top layer of paper, set it to Overlay and reduced the opacity to 64% to maintain the brightness of the Altered Art paper I used. Then I used the brush "Sweetness" in a soft blue, reduced the opacity slightly and then used a Grungelle brush set to eraser to soften the edges a bit. So much time spent on a layout for a hamster! LOL

Here she is....

Sandy The Easter Hamster

Off to leave you all some love now!

Well here you go, Spring time in my neighborhood.

Springtime in Texas

And, the bluebonnets are just starting to peek through won't be long....

I have a questions for you guys. How do you just add the title of your layout without copying all of the http:// stuff. How do you link it so simply?

Happy Easter!

Well here you go, Spring time in my neighborhood.

Springtime in Texas

And, the bluebonnets are just starting to peek through won't be long....

I have a questions for you guys. How do you just add the title of your layout without copying all of the http:// stuff. How do you link it so simply?

Happy Easter!

Use the button with the Green + sign. It will ask you first to copy the http/ information and then it will ask for a link or title. You type My Little Man or something like that and when you post it will have My Little Man as the link.

Guest nc64west

Ok...I'm jumpin' in here cuz my journal page for the day goes so well with your eggs, April! I just love these beautiful spring colors!!! I want to make a wreath for my front door that bursts with these colors too! Inspiring!!! Adorning...

Archived