Oh Dear! Run & Check Out "what's New" In The Boutique!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there not a sale right now?

Looks like I might be buying something without a sale! lol

I spy some awesome stuff!

:)

Sorry, Zaz...I was slacking. lol ;)

Have you seen Thao's Artisan Blue collection? It is absolutely gorgeous. In fact, after checking "What's New?" and loading up my cart yet again, I decided I HAD to quit looking/shopping. The budget (ha!) is past being strained (I think I bought every single dynamic brush ever offered at SG, not to mention everything else). Then I came across the Artisan Blue and fell in love. It is completely bypassing Kaboodle and going straight to the shopping cart. What beautiful colors. I need a big sale right about--------------NOW! Nope, didn't happen. I have got to quit visiting the boutique on a daily basis or I'm going to have to buy a second EHD just for my SG products. I really need to toss some files. When I first discovered digi-scrapping, I visited a bunch of websites and loaded up. I realized recently that since I "found" Scrap Girls, those things I had collected over the past year just don't compare in quality and style and I don't even go to those files to get stuff when I do a LO. It's always SG, all the time. Maybe I don't need that new EHD after all--just a good spring cleaning!

Debbie...I deleted so much previous stuff. So much of it was free and I only kept a tiny bit of it. Yet, I haven't used even that since ScrapGirls came into my life. lol I even deleted most of the stuff I actually paid for from elsewhere. Ack. There is one designer whose stuff I have kept. But, with all of the ScrapGirl goodies...I haven't had time to mess with her stuff...I'm trying to find time to use my ScrapGirls stuff. lol

And Thao's new kit is one I'm GETTING. I want all of those blues and pretty stuff.

There are other LOVELY new things...but I can't get everything.

Charlene, I went shopping mainly because of Brandy Murray's LO in the newsletter using the Zoom Going Dutch kit (those blue shades were so pretty and soothing after a tough day at work!) but I wanted the whole collection. That was the first thing in the shopping cart. I must be in a mood for blue colors this evening. . . I'm like you, though. There's a lot of stuff I bought from other sites that I haven't used once since coming to ScrapGirls. I hate to just throw it away, although I know I'll probably never use it again. I think I'll just burn a lot of CD's or DVD's so I won't feel guilty, so I can free up some space on my EHD for my future SG purchases. Even if I never, ever use them, I won't feel like I've wasted all that money. Now, can't you imagine what my basement looks like? I'm the same way with everything--can't bear to throw things away even when I don't like or use them EVER!

*The enablers gather quietly and sneak up behind JoEllen*

It starts quietly at first:

Shop, shop, shop

And grows a bit louder:

Shop, shop, shop

And then it can't be contained any longer:

SHOP, SHOP, SHOP!!!

(So sorry, JoEllen. I couldn't help myself. It's been a long week already.)

Brandy's sketch action looks so cool.

Angies' Feeling Free collection is great for me since I can go feminine or masculine with it.

And Brandy's Going Dutch is so lively and fresh.

And those mini tissue frames!

And Thao's Artisan Blue collection, sigh.

On

and

on

it

goes

!!!!

LOL

Wish my wallet went on and on.

Brandy's sketch action looks so cool.

Angies' Feeling Free collection is great for me since I can go feminine or masculine with it.

And Brandy's Going Dutch is so lively and fresh.

And those mini tissue frames!

And Thao's Artisan Blue collection, sigh.

On

and

on

it

goes

!!!!

LOL

Wish my wallet went on and on.

Well, of course, I had to buy Brandy's sketch actiion. Is that cool, or what?????? I've already got it installed in Photoshop.

Leave it to Charlene!! :dancingelephant:

I haven't been to the boutique yet today, but looks like I "need" to go!! I do need some "tape" for a layout I'm working one, so if I have to check out, it seems sill just to have one item in the cart.......don't you think??

And yes, you all are terrible ENABLERS!!

I need to finish my swap crop layout and add a few touches to my new siggy.

Have fun shopping!!

Oh Charleeeeeeeeeeeennnn! I'm already in big trouble here on the home front. Have to hide my credit card so DH won't take it away!

By the way-just memorize the cc number! It works! :)

That's not enabling............IS IT??

LOL!! :banana::banana::banana:

I decided to go to "page 2" of what's new.

There's several new dynamic brush doodles from Erica there.

(They look new to me, anyway.) lol

Leave it to Charlene!! :dancingelephant:

I haven't been to the boutique yet today, but looks like I "need" to go!! I do need some "tape" for a layout I'm working one, so if I have to check out, it seems sill just to have one item in the cart.......don't you think??

And yes, you all are terrible ENABLERS!!

I need to finish my swap crop layout and add a few touches to my new siggy.

Have fun shopping!!

Yep, save gas...make less trips to the boutique and buy more at one time. One item at a time is forbidden.

:rofl:

Okay, I'm putting in my official request for an "ENABLER" blinkie for Charlene :disappearing-smilie:

E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T!! Great idea!! I'd make her one...if I could. Were you in on the conversation last week when we decided she was actually part of the SG marketing department?? Seems suspicious to me!

LOL!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It looks like Syndee just slipped in something new, too. Jot It Down brush set.

Thursdays and Fridays are crazy around here! So much new stuff to see!

:)

Conda...I'd send that question to/through hello@scrapgirls.com

I'm not sure what to say about that...I tested it and it did the same with me.

Archived