TracEy

Lovingly Announcing The New Arrival Of...

30 posts in this topic

To all my friends here at Scrap Girls..........

I am sorry I have not been around much in the last month. I miss you all very much. I have finally got around to making a so-to-call Birth Announcement for Faith. I know you have all been eagerly awaiting some layouts, so here is a card that I am sending out to all my friends and family. You all are the first to see it. Thank you all for your love, support, and advice that you have given. It means more than words can say.

Faith's Home Announcement

Nice to see you back Tracey. Thats a very gorgeous announcement you have made!!

Oh TracEy - she is so beautiful! What a glorious arrival card you and Faith have put together (together hehe)!

Perfect.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Thank you, Tracey, for sharing this with us! Faith is beautiful! How's mommy-hood treating you?

Please pop back in when you have a chance and let us know how you are.

Tracey, you have your hands full! Don't worry about us, we'll be here when life calms down. Just check in and let us know how you and Faith are doing. I love the card! Thank you for sharing that with us first!! I am so happy for you and your family!

I know your heart is singing with joy. Congrats to you and Scott on your new little daughter and Congrats to Faith on her new loving Mom and Dad!

Congratulations Tracey! I love the card and do come when things slow down a bit. She is a beautiful little one :) Love her smile!

Awesome Tracey! Faith chose a great photo. Love the announcement.

we have missed you, but we completely understand!! And are so happy for you.

Thanks for sharing this with us. I left ya some love.

Michelle

Beautiful Tracey! I hope things are going well, and your enjoying the new addition to your family! Congratulations! :D

I am sure she will treasure it for years to come! Thanks for sharing it with us!

BTT for all the Scrap Girl Aunts to see in case some missed this thread.

Thanks for bumping it Tracey! Congratulations! Thank you so much for sharing it!

Congrats to you and your family, Tracey! How exciting! I can imagine have a bright lovely child in your home would be much more interesting than the message board - lol!

Love the announcement!

Left you some love, Tracey (but not before some tears came to my eyes). So very happy for you and your family. Truly a precious gift of God!

Hi Tracey,

So glad this message got bumped back up to the top! I missed it the first time around, and this is certainly something NOT to be missed. Beautiful card, beautiful little girl! Left you some love. And wish you and Faith all the best happiness and love in the world!

:welcome2: Diane! You will be addicted very very soon, if not already. :giggle_bear: it doesn't take long at all. Where in Ct are you? I grew up in Ct and my whole family is still there :)