April 2008 Message Board Game!

AngRoCamp

In honor of the month that starts the silliest way possible... it's time to get our silliness on! This month we'll be getting to know some silly and little known facts about our Scrap Girls Team Members as we play a rousing game of "Who Am I?" Every day a member of the Welcoming Committee will post a fact about one of the ScrapGirls Team Members and ask "Who Am I?" A new fact will be added daily until someone correctly guesses which team member is being described. Once a team member is correctly guessed, a new team member will be featured starting the following day.

Post your guesses directly in this thread and INCLUDE A LINK showing where you found the answer to the puzzle. You can post ONE guess per clue.

Team Members include anyone featured on the "About Us" page of the ScrapGirls website including Product Design Team, Layout Artist Team, Welcoming Committee, etc. Answers to the Who Am I? puzzles can be found anywhere on the ScrapGirls site... including Gallery Layouts, team member bios, Boutique Layouts, etc.

If you are the first to guess one of the team members correctly you will win a $5 GC to the boutique! Remember you may only win ONCE during the monthly message board game. We want as many people to win prizes as possible :)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aww shucks I was hoping Zaz was giving us our first clue - something to side track me!

Sorry! I don't give out the clues until next round. Bwahahaha!!! (I've been practicing my evil laugh. What do you think? Should I practice some more?) Bwahahaha!!!

Guest watmuzzer

Good Morning Ladies.

I'm Cyndie. I have been a member at SG for a couple of years now but I haven't spent much time on the messageboard.

I have been reading your posts, however, and you ladies seem to have so much fun that I just have to join in.

I need all the fun I can get! :disappearing-smilie:

Hey Gina - go tickle Debi's nose with a feather! :dancingelephant:

She's up, I know, as I had an email from her in return for the April Fool's card I sent her **evil grin** But she has disappeard for the moment. I'm thinking that she may be tending to Beau as it is taking some coaxing on her part to get him to eat anything.

I'm with you MaryJo, I don't stand a chance on those posting contests ... you ladies have very fast fingers!!!

Let the games begin!

we want a clue!

we want a clue!

we want a clue!

OK, I'll stop chanting for the moment, but not sure how long I can hold out with all the evil laughter going on here ... it's torture! :).

Thanks Ang ... for hopefully not torturing us for TOO long ;)

Denise

Hey, I've been awake for a long time, I just have to catch up with everyting you guys have posted....

Ok, another game, but this month, there are only 2 scrambled eggs. Heidi and me. And our dog bingo.. Our other scrambled egg, went over to the other side...

But, I know Heidi will be around soon to play, because we will be winners at some game this year! Because we are scrambled eggs!

So, Heidi, wake up Heidi! My scrambled egg, friend.

:dancingchicken::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken::dancingchicken2:

Oh, yeah, are there rules, because as many of you might remember from prior monthly games, the scrambled eggs, don't do very well with rules.

Like we don't read them or pay attention to them until about the 20th of the month. So, if there are really rules, oh, Like what's the name of the game...

That would be a great help to my Scrambled egg friend and I! Go Heidi, Go Heidi!

:dancingchicken::dancingchicken2::dancingchicken::dancingchicken2:

It seems like I just keep running into the same people around here waiting...

Well, Zaz, this is 3 things I'm waiting for,

My Secret Pal,

A clue for this game

And, MR. Brad Page

But, you could help me with one of them - and psssstt no one would ever know....

Well, an official good morning to my game playing friends. No, I don't have a clue for you (I guess that makes me clueless). I'm glad you're entertaining yourselves while we wait for Ang to get up. Please be kind to her. If you'll notice her ticker, she's just about going to have that baby girl we're all waiting for. And it's just after 6 am out on the West Coast.

I was actually surprised that my computer hadn't been hacked into by Debi this morning. I was waiting for some kind of over-the-top April Fool's joke. The day isn't over yet, though. ;)

And 'hi' Cyndie! You'll love this game! It should be a lot of fun. And Debi and Heidi might actually win something! There will be dancing in the streets if it actually happens. :D

LOL Zaz! Someone had to take the place of you, April, and Shari when you joined the team!

Um....I guess you're right. I've been replaced! :D Who is playing the part of me? Is she tall and gorgeous? I vote for tall and gorgeous (I'm short and not quite gorgeous, but it would be fun to be played by someone like that just once).

LOL Zaz! Someone had to take the place of you, April, and Shari when you joined the team!

Um....I guess you're right. I've been replaced! :D Who is playing the part of me? Is she tall and gorgeous? I vote for tall and gorgeous (I'm short and not quite gorgeous, but it would be fun to be played by someone like that just once).

Hey Zaz, did you have anyone in particular in mind?

Well, it certainly isn't going to be me I'm 5' 2" but far from gorgeous - strikingly beautiful maybe :disappearing-smilie: but not Gorgeous! LOL!

Well, Gina, are you at least 5'4"? :D

Archived