April 2008 Message Board Game!

AngRoCamp

It seems like I just keep running into the same people around here waiting...

LOL Zaz! Someone had to take the place of you, April, and Shari when you joined the team!

Um....I guess you're right. I've been replaced! :D Who is playing the part of me? Is she tall and gorgeous? I vote for tall and gorgeous (I'm short and not quite gorgeous, but it would be fun to be played by someone like that just once).

Hey Zaz, did you have anyone in particular in mind?

Well, Gina, are you at least 5'4"? :D

I am seriously out of the running Zaz, I'm only 4'11"

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It seems like I just keep running into the same people around here waiting...

LOL Zaz! Someone had to take the place of you, April, and Shari when you joined the team!

Um....I guess you're right. I've been replaced! :D Who is playing the part of me? Is she tall and gorgeous? I vote for tall and gorgeous (I'm short and not quite gorgeous, but it would be fun to be played by someone like that just once).

Hey Zaz, did you have anyone in particular in mind?

Well, Gina, are you at least 5'4"? :D

I am seriously out of the running Zaz, I'm only 4'11"

Oh, (wo)man! Put on some heels! According to my medical records I'm 5'1 7/8" (couldn't they just put down 5'2"????)

Wow! You gals have been up for a long time!! It is now 7 a.m. on the west coast! So, Ang might be awhile ... you know, kids to school and stuff! ;) But you never know!!

And thanks Debi for the support (I think)!! ;)

Now for that clue ... <_<

No heels for me Zaz, tennis shoes only as I need to be ready at a moment's notice to catch a climbing toddler or a flying book before it arrives at it's destination. Can you relate???

I was drawn in first by the evil laugh- hit here before Maine- and then discussion of the 5'2" club! I am technically 5'2 3/4" but they put 5'2"! (and I do wear heals!) I even have them on today!!!

I'm beautiful enough for Brad Page and TALLER than 5'4"

Is that good enough..

and, if you looked at the Valentine Posting contests, you saw my Beauty,

Actually, most SG's told me my DH was handsome.

But, then he chose me.

And, I did tell him to move over Brad Page, might come over.

I can Gina ... even though it has been a couple of years!

Around here the number varies from day to day, but I feel the need to stay ready at all times. Now today, I only have two toddlers in residence and they are both pretty mild mannered (so far) so I don't hink I will have to worry much.

As for the height thing ... dang girl! Your are short! I am 5'8"!! LOL!! I agree with Zaz ... put on some heels the next time you are at the Dr.'s office!! :)

There you go Zaz there's your tall gorgeous girl!

The part of Zaz, the gamer, will now be played by Heidi, otherwise known as scrappurple (I LOVE purple, too). Play on! :D

No heels for me Zaz, tennis shoes only as I need to be ready at a moment's notice to catch a climbing toddler or a flying book before it arrives at it's destination. Can you relate???

Oh my, can I relate!!! I had to catch Janae twice on the steps yesterday. She is just oblivious to danger of any kind. And now I am hypervigilant. But I still have a pair of clogs that have two inch heels. I'm getting pretty good at dancing in them now. I LOVE being 5'4" now and then! :D

I don't know that I could live up to you Zaz ... besides you have the rainbow hair ... mine isn't that exciting! :lol:

I could fix that for you. And btw, my face is multi-colored as well. I could go purple for a while, if that would help, though. :D

I find a little heel just helps to keep me on my toes- bah dump dump :)

Oh, oh, oh! Kim is funny this morning! Maybe she'll have to do a part-time stint as Zaz when Heidi isn't available.

Is that good enough..

But, then he chose me.

Debi, you are just too Debi to play the part of Zaz. Besides, then you'd have free access to Brad Page, and Mr. Page is a little nervous about your devotion to him. ;)

I don't know that I could live up to you Zaz ... besides you have the rainbow hair ... mine isn't that exciting! :lol:

I could fix that for you. And btw, my face is multi-colored as well. I could go purple for a while, if that would help, though. :D

Hmmm, me with a purple face and rainbow hair ... I'll have to think about that!! ;)

Is that good enough..

But, then he chose me.

Debi, you are just too Debi to play the part of Zaz. Besides, then you'd have free access to Brad Page, and Mr. Page is a little nervous about your devotion to him. ;)

Can You explain what "being too Debi means"...

Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes..... (is it David Bowie?) I'm wondering how Zaz will look purple and how Heidi will look with the colored hair.

Cool quick run to HOT TOPIC, and we can get the hair color changes... Get ready to change your avators..

O.k., I left love for Zaz! That was very funny! And Debi you have a personality that is just you ... kind of like Zaz's hair ... no one else could get away with it and look as good as she does! ;) We all love you just the way you are!! :)

O.k., I 'll have to check back later. Gotta get the kids ready for school ... probably what Ang is doing. :) Hey Ang, if I pick your kids up and take them to school for you could I get the clue early?!? Nah, didn't think so. :)

Archived