April 2008 Message Board Game!

AngRoCamp

Liking the purple Zaz- matches your siggie nicely :)

Hmmm...now that you mention it, I think the siggy is a bit more blue. Maybe I need to go do a bit of an adjustment to my avatar (which is MUCH easier than dealing with the siggy). Check back later.

I think my DH is losing consciousness in the other room. I've had fun playing without anyone yelling this morning, but alas, I think the time has come for me to be less here. *sigh*

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh no, Zaz, don't let her have it! I'm still willing to bid!

Gina, don't worry. She's been begging for this thing for months. I'm not just giving it to her on April Fool's day. That would be silly. ;)

Oh, probably. But never fear. Ang used to be a superior game player herself (and a posting queen) so she understands. :) And she likes a bit of the torture aspect of these kinds of games, I think. I'd love to see her face when she gets here and sees that there are already three pages of posts! And I'm REALLY guilty this time. I've been away too long. :D

Oh My! That took me for-ever to read through this thread! You guys are just too funny! This is going to be a fun month! (Are you guys sure the posting contest isn't still going? It sure looks like it to me!

Oh My! That took me for-ever to read through this thread! You guys are just too funny! This is going to be a fun month! (Are you guys sure the posting contest isn't still going? It sure looks like it to me!

Me too - and I'm sitting here, just cracking up! You've honestly made my morning (that, and my scrap club renewed AND I know my secret pal!! WOO HOO!! I'm ready for a fun day! :))

Happy April Fool's, everyone. Thanks for the laughs, already. :)

Shari, I was tired of NOT seeing my name on the top 20 posters for the day. I think I made up for that in this thread alone. :D It's good to be back.

Wow, I go do some work for a couple hours and look what happens! Zaz, you are just too funny. I was laughing all the way through the 'Brad Page' thing. I remembered your Brad layout and figured that was what Debi was referring to BUT there were also those thoughts of 'other' Brads which were entertaining for a bit!

Thanks for the laugh ladies, you make it so much fun to hang out here!

And even though the position is full, I feel the need to say I'm about 5'2" as well so would never have been able to pull off the roll of Zaz!

Denise

Gosh, I'll too tall for your 5'2" club. (being mighty close to 5'6") and really, you'd think they could just round up (like I do).

And the most posts I have done in a day is just over 300. :D

Can't do anything close to that with dh not working and practically timing my SG hours. Good thing I wasn't trying to compete in that posting contest.

And Ang is torturing you isn't she? But she was up mighty late last night.

Gosh, I'll too tall for your 5'2" club. (being mighty close to 5'6") and really, you'd think they could just round up (like I do).

And the most posts I have done in a day is just over 300. :D

Can't do anything close to that with dh not working and practically timing my SG hours. Good thing I wasn't trying to compete in that posting contest.

And Ang is torturing you isn't she? But she was up mighty late last night.

Jeepers, April, I'd hate to think how many posts you'd have if your DH wasn't home. I thought you were in the posting contest! :D

Ang really is doing some torture. Wonder where she is?

Guest Kim's My Girl

Sneeking in to say,

HI KIM!!! I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY!!!

Hey, Where might that lovely Ang be? I'm certain she is wanted here.

Oh my gosh ZAZ!!!! You made me gasp when I saw you, then started laughing!!!! I love it!! You gals are going to have to teach me how to do fun stuff like that!!! I would love to turn me purple!!! :) First I'll have to find a good picture of me. I have the mom syndrom of not taking any pictures of me.

Well, no clues yet and I have to go to work, so I'll check back later today ... who knows everyone might be a different color when I get back!! :lol:

Just out of curiosity, do you suppose Ang is horrified at what we have done to her game thread and is afraid to post the clue as it might get lost in the silliness?

Horrified? Nah. Just sidetracked for a while as I caught up.

so your need to be patient was just intensified by your OWN actions because I had to wade through all the posts! :P

Ummm...it's after 10:30 here in California. Is it possible that Ang made an early trip to the delivery room? There are many reasons for stalling on us... :disappearing-smilie:

That would be the ultimate prank, wouldn't it? Get you all psyched for the game and then disappear altogether?? Muwahahahahahah!

Are you ready? Here's the first clue! Good luck! (And if you haven't already double checked the first thread, I revised the rules ever-so-slightly... I forgot to originally mention that you need to include a link to where you found your answer when you post your guess.)

Okay! Have fun!

SG Team Member #1- Who Am I?

Day #1 This SG is a self proclaimed cosmetic product junkie.

Archived