April 2008 Message Board Game!

AngRoCamp

Considering I guessed Theresa 2x with the wrong layouts and she was the answer anyways- I don't think you need to worry about jinxing me :) I'm on the "Close but no cigar" train for this game ;)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...I have done my time searching for the day.

Never felt completely satisfied. (Now, yesterday...I thought I had it! lol)

Let me throw in a guess so I can get to some chores around here. lol

Valarie Randall/Varanda

And just thought I'd link this one 'cause I thought it was so cute. (Not my guess...just cute.) :)

Crowned Chameleon

Considering I guessed Theresa 2x with the wrong layouts and she was the answer anyways- I don't think you need to worry about jinxing me :) I'm on the "Close but no cigar" train for this game ;)

I guess I've always wondered about that close but no cigar? Who wants a cigar?

Anyway here ya go Kim --- here's your cigar Cigar.gif

Oh my, that's not going to earn you a very good grade. It will work well for a topic sentence though. You have to defend you decision, cite examples and draw a conclusion.

(can you tell I spent most of my day grading papers?)

:whew: Glad I read to the end before starting work on my SG essay... Although I dare say my writing skills may be better than my searching SG skills! Shall we guess what next month's contest is?!

Oh my, that's not going to earn you a very good grade. It will work well for a topic sentence though. You have to defend you decision, cite examples and draw a conclusion.

(can you tell I spent most of my day grading papers?)

My answer is NO!

And, what would be my Grade, Mrs. Gina???

Oh, Sherry, shame, a cigar to a mom to be....

Okay, I'm sorry - I apologize to you and to Kim (bowing my head in shame, tears streaming down my face) and to everyone else who reads through this silliness!

But, can I still play the guess next months game, game? PLEASE?

I took no offense- I didn't inhale ;) My DH enjoyed it anyway!

I say guess away!

Yippee!!! Kim says I can guess! But, I've only been here for 4 months - so I have played The Christmas games (stars, Tree Of Doom, etc), Scramble, Bingo AND The dreaded Posting Contest - so I guess I'm not sure what other options we have --- hmmm there must be another search the boutique game coming, so that is my guess A SEARCH THE BOUTIQUE GAME!

Okay, I'm sorry - I apologize to you and to Kim (bowing my head in shame, tears streaming down my face) and to everyone else who reads through this silliness!

But, can I still play the guess next months game, game? PLEASE?

Ok, no problem....

My guess is that Ang (angroccamp) will be well enough to tease, taunt, and be just the great big silly hostess she can be - and try to get even with the "no more scrambled eggs"

With a rousing game of SCRAMBLE - so that she can trap some other unsupecting new comers into her evil web of deciet and evil rules... and see if she can come up with a new term for these new people who won't know what's coming at them. BWRARAWARARAWRARA.....

Isnt's that how you laugh Ang!

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been having my pompoms out but my internet connection was slowed (cause I blew my allowance), but it's back now.

Good luck with the guesses guys.

Sue

Archived