April 2008 Message Board Game!

AngRoCamp

While I appreciate all the "love", I think it's convenient that it all showed up tonight. ;) So vague it is. It won't be as vague as today, but not as easy as what Sherry Lynn got the other day.

Happy hunting!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, you ladies have had a busy afternoon! Whew! Hard to keep up! ;) And zaz you are doing a wonderful job at hostessing this game!

O.k., Zaz, you can't read this ... since I already buttered Zaz up, someone needs to sweeten her up. If that doesn't work, I think we can bribe with Chocolate. I am sure compliments work well too ... Maybe we should PM her and tell her how well she is doing (just kidding on that! I don't think Zaz would appreciate a full mailbox!!) :lol: ... We can do this ladies!! Zaz has to give us a better clue tomorrow!!!

O.k., Zaz you can now continue to read ... Well, ladies I will chat with you later! I probably won't be in to guess tomorrow, so I expect a winner!! You know Zaz will give us a great clue!

Wow, you ladies have had a busy afternoon! Whew! Hard to keep up! ;) And zaz you are doing a wonderful job at hostessing this game!

O.k., Zaz, you can't read this ... since I already buttered Zaz up, someone needs to sweeten her up. If that doesn't work, I think we can bribe with Chocolate. I am sure compliments work well too ... Maybe we should PM her and tell her how well she is doing (just kidding on that! I don't think Zaz would appreciate a full mailbox!!) :lol: ... We can do this ladies!! Zaz has to give us a better clue tomorrow!!!

O.k., Zaz you can now continue to read ... Well, ladies I will chat with you later! I probably won't be in to guess tomorrow, so I expect a winner!! You know Zaz will give us a great clue!

Such a nice try, Heidi. Another rather "Zazish" performance. You are SO hired. ;)

Guest watmuzzer

Wow! I'm impressed!

You ladies sure can post a lot! I don't know how I'm ever going to keep up with the reading let alone play the game!

One thing though. Could someone please explain the Scrambled egg thing to me? I do so want to be a part of the fun but I need to know w2hat you're talking about!

Wow! I'm impressed!

You ladies sure can post a lot! I don't know how I'm ever going to keep up with the reading let alone play the game!

One thing though. Could someone please explain the Scrambled egg thing to me? I do so want to be a part of the fun but I need to know w2hat you're talking about!

Well, I should probably let one of the two remaining Scrambled Eggs post their own story, but let's just say that they had a hard time with our message board game back in February. ;) I'm sure one of them will chime and tell you that that's not exactly the whole story, but it really should suffice.

Just jump in, Cyndie! We're making new memories now! :D

Oh, and Gina MADE me add that you were the QUEEN of the message boards!

You are just the greatest of all times.

The one and only.

The hostest with the mostest!

I can't imagine any one better than you Queen Zaz!

I will be remembering this post when I host the next round. Hmph! I see how you are! And I thought we were friends Debi! I think I will be checking out the clues for my round and making them as vague as I possibly can! You girls ain't seen nothin' yet! Bwahahaha! :dancingghost:

Wow! I'm impressed!

Well, I should probably let one of the two remaining Scrambled Eggs post their own story, but let's just say that they had a hard time with our message board game back in February. ;) I'm sure one of them will chime and tell you that that's not exactly the whole story, but it really should suffice.

Just jump in, Cyndie! We're making new memories now! :D

I think, to be accurate, they've been struggling since JANUARY! Hehehehe. The Progressive Word Scramble sort of did them in and they're still trying to dig their way out ;) Bingo was unkind to them. And they're waiting with bated breath to see if they broke their own ... ummm... "not so lucky" streak with the March posting challenge.

Gooooooooo scrambled eggs!

Gosh this board takes forever for me to read in the morning, but well worth the effort, you girls have me in stitches :) Go Scrambled eggs Go, one of the pair of you has surely got to win this month here's Bingo to help you along :):runningdog:

:dancingchicken2::dancingchicken: and a couple of chickens :)

Hey I just thought, aren't I meant to be playing this game too ;) oh well no harm in cheering other people on as well.

While I appreciate all the "love", I think it's convenient that it all showed up tonight. ;) So vague it is. It won't be as vague as today, but not as easy as what Sherry Lynn got the other day.

Happy hunting!

Aww, man - I didn't think the clue that I won on was THAT easy! Well now that I think about it - yeah it's a lot easier than this girl loves Scrap Girls - come on girls, it would be great to have SAY ABOUT 28 winners this month! :dancingelephant:

Hey Angela, that's the spirit! Now, I'm not saying I wouldn't love to win, but just look at the fun we are having guessing the wrong answers. Only at ScrapGirls can the losers be the biggest winners. Hey, not that I'm calling anyone a loser. Maybe I should quit this post whle I'm ahead. (Am I ahead?)

Hey Angela, that's the spirit! Now, I'm not saying I wouldn't love to win, but just look at the fun we are having guessing the wrong answers. Only at ScrapGirls can the losers be the biggest winners. Hey, not that I'm calling anyone a loser. Maybe I should quit this post whle I'm ahead. (Am I ahead?)

Hey Gina, I'm not really sure I want to answer your question! I think there must be a saying out there about good intentions :disappearing-smilie: !

OK ... putting on my PC (politically correct) hat here. ALL our current, past, and FUTURE hostesses are absolutely WONDERFUL. We love them all and we would NEVER EVER think of giving any of them a hard time! They all just LOVE us to pieces and are anxiously waiting their turn to post our clear as crystal clues.

Hope that works :).

Now, back to your original programming. I see you lurking here Zaz ... hope you're posting the next clue at the same time I'm posting this ... ummm.... compliment ... yeah, that's it!

Denise

I sit here and shake my head in disbelief! I am just now realizing just how CRAZY y'all are!!!!!!!!!!! (I have not been classified as a scrambled egg only because when I don't get it, I don't play it!) I'm not very good at shower games (baby/ bridal) and I am having a hard time with this one, too. BUT, I am sure that sweet Zaz's clue for today will help the clueless. . . Her kind mission of Scrap Girls love will bind us together in sisterhood. . .*cough* *gag*

Ooh- it IS thick in here!

Gina ... I tried. However, I can't say our clue is any less vague today than it was yesterday ... sigh.

I'm not sure when I'm going to have time to go digging through everything and trying to find my next guess.

Sherry ... I really could use that list you mentioned yesterday if you're still offering to help the less fortunate!

Denise

Archived