April 2008 Message Board Game!

AngRoCamp

O.k., I have a question (the "rules" girl is back!! He, he!!) The clues that you are giving, do they all relate to a certain page or layout? Or is it in general. Meaning, are the clues for the one person in a lo, on their bio., etc. I am a little confused because we need to post a link. Does this make sense?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
O.k., I have a question (the "rules" girl is back!! He, he!!) The clues that you are giving, do they all relate to a certain page or layout? Or is it in general. Meaning, are the clues for the one person in a lo, on their bio., etc. I am a little confused because we need to post a link. Does this make sense?

You will find your answers either in a gallery layout ... in a boutique layout (a layout attached to a product link) ... or in the "About Us" section.

Good luck everyone!

You will find your answers either in a gallery layout ... in a boutique layout (a layout attached to a product link) ... or in the "About Us" section.

Good luck everyone!

Hmmm, O.k., I think I got it ... but then again you never know with me!! :dancingchicken:

Each day you'll get a new clue for the same SG Team Member until that Team Member is guessed. But the clues won't have anything else to do with each other... just that they all pertain to the same team member (until she's guessed) You can include a link for anything you find that validates your guess for any of the daily clues given.

Does that make sense?

This is another need-in-a-haystack game! Man this is hard! ;)

Uh. Yeah. That's the idea :) You gals never cease to amaze us though. Sometimes we anticipate 5 or 6 winners a month and end up with a dozen! This is the Scrambled Eggs month, isn't it??

Each day you'll get a new clue for the same SG Team Member until that Team Member is guessed. But the clues won't have anything else to do with each other... just that they all pertain to the same team member (until she's guessed) You can include a link for anything you find that validates your guess for any of the daily clues given.

Does that make sense?

Yes, that makes perfect sense! Thank you!

This is another need-in-a-haystack game! Man this is hard! ;)

Uh. Yeah. That's the idea :) You gals never cease to amaze us though. Sometimes we anticipate 5 or 6 winners a month and end up with a dozen! This is the Scrambled Eggs month, isn't it??

Well, that would depend on if Debi or I (not sure what happened to Kathrine ;) ) won last month! Us scrambled eggs can't go through the whole year without winning!! He, he!!

Hey, at least I am clairfiy the rules now verses later!!

Ok, a question. If you guess the right person but you link to a different place to where the answer is do you still win?

Sue

As long as the link you share logically validates one of the clues given about the team member we're featuring, we'll count it as a win :)

I think I have it! It's Brandy Murry

Scrapgirl

And just like that... all my hours and hours of working on prepping this game ;) get blown out of the water by Super ScrapGirl Sleuth Sherry on the very first stinkin' day!!! ROFL.

Congrats Sherry! You figured out our first featured ScrapGirl Team Member, Brandy Murry! I'll post some other fun tidbits of info about her in a bit :)

Oh! My! Gosh! You've GOT to be kidding me! A winner already????? H O L Y C O W!!!

Congrats Sherry! Oh boy ... I hope the next one is a little tougher or we might not have enough team members to guess!

Archived