Congratulations Maryjo - Our Member Of The Month

ruralscrapper

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back to the message board after the weekend and it was great to see this.Congratulations Mary Jo.You really deserve this.You are always so kind and helpful.Enjoy your month. Oh,by the way.I love the new siggie, soooooo pretty

I just saw this on the board again and I can't believe all the wonderful notes you all have left for me ! Thank you so very much ! I am enjoying my month ! Its been quite a journey. Thank you all this is awesome !!! I can't wait to see one of my LO's on the website welcome page, to me that will be the utmost grandest thing to see !!! I may just stare at it for days and days on end !!!!

OH MY GOODNESS, MARYJO!!!!!

I just looked and according to the little file folder on this thread, I didn't send on my congratulations!!! I could swear that I was one of the first posters (but I probably shouldn't swear).

Congratulations, MaryJo!! You are such a wonderful Scrap Girl and an asset to all of us here. I just can't imagine life here without you anymore. :) Enjoy the rest of your month. You really do deserve this honor!

:sign_Congrats_wav: :sign_Congrats_wav: :sign_Congrats_wav:

Much love,

~Zaz

Oh my, this thread is just awesome, as all of you are too ! Thank you all for the kind messages and for you Zaz, I know your heart was to be one of the firsts, but hey you're BLUE, that says it all !!!!! lol but really thank you all, SG's is the best place to be....

Congratulations Mary Jo! Sorry that I'm late in replying... but I've been away.

Enjoy it! No surprise to see you as MOTM - you're all over the message boards!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Well-deserved, Mary Jo! Congratulations to you and I hope you enjoy all the warm fuzzies you are receiving for being Scrap Girl of the Month. What an honor. I am very proud for you! :dancingchicken: :dancingchicken: :dancingchicken: :dancingchicken: :dancingchicken: :dancingchicken: :dancingchicken: :dancingchicken: :dancingchicken: :dancingchicken: :dancingchicken: :dancingchicken: :dancingchicken: :dancingchicken: :dancingchicken: :dancingchicken: :dancingchicken: :dancingchicken: :dancingchicken: :dancingchicken:

Archived