Thursday April 3 Challenge

scrappylibrarian

Have you tried it yet? Have you discovered the "playtime" that Ro and many of our members have become so excited about? This is your chance to jump into the fray. Your challenge for today is to create a 4x6 layout. No theme requirements, choose whatever color you want, but make it 4x6. Feel free to use some of those great templates our designers have created or start from scratch. Can't wait to see what you can do! Be sure to post your challenge layouts in our General Challenge gallery.

Here is mine for today:

Do I Have To?

I would just like to say that I REALLY REALLY like working with 4x6 LOs! Using the Anna Grace collection made it really easy. I have both the regular collection and the 4x6 Zoom page collection and I think I used all supplies from the Zoom collection. Thank you for making this set!!!!!!! Thank you Syndee!

Here's my 4x6 challenge LO

Ok .. .I'm so bouncing off the ceiling I don't think I will get to bed tonight ... errr sleep! LOL I too love these 4x6's but what makes this one so very special is MY SECRET PAL! She surprised me today with the "Best Buddies" word art that she created for me and my little aussie girls. Isn't it perfect? I could just squeeze the stuffins out of Bride's Pal!!

Best Buddies

Here is my first "Challenge" layout.

I just love these 4 x 6s.

I am getting addicted to SGs and have spent

a large portion of my day here @ Scrapgirls! :dancing_penguin:

OH my! it is almost time to make dinner. My husband will be

home soon!!!

http://scrapgirls.com.ipbhost.com/index.ph...i&img=13480

Linda, your link took me to Dee Decker's layout...so I am puttin' in the proper link for you :)

Julia 2000

Wonderful LOs! I was going to try to do a bunch this weekend to get a bragbook together for my mom for Mother's day! (You never print any pictures of the kids she always says!)

Thanks for the inspiration!

I'm going to try making one on my own but I am so going to save some money and buy the beautiful sets I've seen in the boutique! Well, after Anna's birthday Tuesday :) I spent a bit for a new tricycle for her... ohhh now there's an idea for a 4 x 6 :)

Archived